Help with pictures in command buttons
Fra : Mark Newton-Jones

Dato : 04-04-02 15:43

I am having problems with resizing pictures in command buttons. After I
create the button and insert a caption, I insert a gif picture, but some of
them are too big for the button, and I can find no way to resize the picture
to fit into the command button, since all of my command buttons have to be
the same size (presently I have several buttons of different sizes due to
the picture problem).

This may seem like a basic query but as a novice to VB 6.0, I would be
greateful for any advice, as I have to design this interface as part of my
university degree.

Many thanks

Mark