Saybia
Fra : Jørn J. Weissert

Dato : 03-04-02 08:56

Jeg søger akkorder til The day after tomorrow & the second you sleep.
Kan nogen hjælpe?

Fra : Jonas Koch Bentzen

Dato : 03-04-02 09:00

Jørn J. Weissert skrev:

> Jeg søger akkorder til The day after tomorrow & the second you sleep.

Der har været en tråd om det for nogle uger siden. Find den evt. på
http://groups.google.com/.

--
Jonas Koch Bentzen

http://understroem.dk/

Fra : Betina Jessen

Dato : 04-04-02 19:23

"Jonas Koch Bentzen" <ingen.emailadresse@eksempel.dk> wrote in message

> Jørn J. Weissert skrev:
>
> > Jeg søger akkorder til The day after tomorrow & the second you sleep.

Har ikke prøvet om de "passer", men her er i hvert de i hvert fald!

THE SECOND YOU SLEEP:

EADGBE
E 022100
Am/B 022210
C#m 466544
Bsus x23342
A x02220
A(b5) X02240
A9 x02200
Cdim7 x3424x

Verse 1:

    E Am/B          E Am/B
You close your eyes and leave me naked by your side
          C#m    Bsus A A(b5) A
A9
you close the door so I can't see the love you keep inside the love
you keep for me

Verse 2:

E Am/B          E Am/B
It fills me up it feels like living in a dream

    C#m Bsus
A A(b5) A
it fills me up so I cann't see the love you keep inside the love you
keep for me

Chorus:

C#m          A       E       B
I stay to watch you fade away I dream of you tonight tomorrow
you'll be gone

Cdim7 C#m A E
it gives me time to stay to watch you fade away I dream of you
tonight tomorrow you'll be gone

Cdim7       A A(b5) A
I wish by God you'll stay

Verse 2:

E Am/B E Am/B
I stay awake I stay awake and watch you breath

C#m Bsus
A A(b5) A
I stay awake and watch you fly away into the night escaping through
a dream

Chorus:

C#m          A       E       B
I stay to watch you fade away I dream of you tonight tomorrow
you'll be gone

Cdim7 C#m A E
Cdim7
it gives me time to stay to watch you fade away I dream of you
tonight tomorrow you'll be gone

Cdim7       A A(b5) A A(b5) A A(b5) A A(b5) A A(b5) A
A(b5) A A(b5) A A(b5)
I wish by God you'll stay
Haaayyyyaaaaaaaaeee Staaayyyyaaaaaaeee

Chorus:

C#m          A       E       B
I stay to watch you fade away I dream of you tonight tomorrow
you'll be gone

Cdim7 C#m A E
it gives me time to stay to watch you fade away I dream of you
tonight tomorrow you'll be gone

Cdim7 C#m A E
it gives me time to stay to watch you fade away I dream of you
tonight tomorrow you'll be gone

Cdim7 A A(b5) A A(b5) A A(b5) A A(b5) A
A(b5) A A(b5) A A(b5) A A(b5) I wish by God you'll
stay Staaayyyyaaaeeeeeee Staaayyyyaaaaaeeee
Staaayyyyaaaaaeeee

E Am/B E
I wish by God youl'll stay