Usynligt link!
Fra : Søren Møller

Dato : 28-03-02 20:09

Hej!
Hvordan er det lige man lavet et "usynligt" link (altså unden
understregning!)
Her er mit link + tekst:

Mvh.
Søren

Fra : Mads Graugaard Hanse~

Dato : 28-03-02 20:29

Søren Møller wrote in dk.edb.internet.webdesign.html:
> Hej!
> Hvordan er det lige man lavet et "usynligt" link (altså unden
> understregning!)
> Her er mit link + tekst:

Hej Søren ...

Prøv med

for side 2</a>

Hilsen

Mads

--
Vil du lære at kode HTML, XHTML, CSS, SSI eller ASP ???
- Pædagogiske tutorials på dansk

Fra : Insider

Dato : 28-03-02 20:42

Mads Graugaard Hansen wrote:

> Søren Møller wrote in dk.edb.internet.webdesign.html:
> > Hej!
> > Hvordan er det lige man lavet et "usynligt" link (altså unden
> > understregning!)
> > Her er mit link + tekst:
>
> Hej Søren ...
>
> Prøv med

> for side 2</a>

That may work and than again, it may not.

Use a clear.gif and no border for your link.

--
Insider

Fra : Insider

Dato : 29-03-02 08:35

Søren Møller wrote:

> Hej!
> Hvordan er det lige man lavet et "usynligt" link (altså unden
> understregning!)
> Her er mit link + tekst:

Another way to do it (besides the transparent gif method) is to use
a <font> tag inside the anchor so it wraps the link text and make the
font color the same as the background color. This should be done
inside a table so you have control over the background color and the
background is not an image.

The downside of this method is the link will be visible as a horizontal
line when the page is highlighted with a mouse.

--
Insider

Fra : Allan Vebel

Dato : 29-03-02 21:54

"Insider" <invalid_email@yahoo.com> skrev:

formålet.

--
Allan

Fra : Insider

Dato : 30-03-02 08:42

Allan depreciated wrote:

> "Insider" <invalid_email@yahoo.com> skrev:

> formålet.

The font tag is valid in HTML 4.01, and that's the standard I use.
Css is worthless if it is not enabled in the client browser.

I don't see any problem using valid HTML 4.01.

--
Insider

Fra : Rune Glerup

Dato : 30-03-02 12:21

Insider skrev:

> The font tag is valid in HTML 4.01, and that's the standard I use.

The <font>-tag is valid in the transitional version of HTML... as in
transition. <font> is going out; CSS is going in.

> Css is worthless if it is not enabled in the client browser.

So, the user having the option to change the colors if the text is hard
to read is a bad thing?

--
/Rune
w|http://kaboom.dk/

"Again, we remind you that frames are on their way out anyway."

Fra : Insider

Dato : 30-03-02 14:06

Rune Glerup wrote:

> Insider skrev:
>
> > The font tag is valid in HTML 4.01, and that's the standard I use.
>
> The <font>-tag is valid in the transitional version of HTML... as in
> transition. <font> is going out; CSS is going in.
>
> > Css is worthless if it is not enabled in the client browser.
>
> So, the user having the option to change the colors if the text is hard
> to read is a bad thing?

No, it's a good thing. I do that in Preferences in my browser. It seems
to me that many people who use css do not consider those who don't.

--
Insider

Fra : Insider

Dato : 30-03-02 22:08

Rune Glerup wrote:

> Insider skrev:
>
> > The font tag is valid in HTML 4.01, and that's the standard I use.
>
> The <font>-tag is valid in the transitional version of HTML... as in
> transition. <font> is going out; CSS is going in.

Since <font> is valid in HTML 4.01, I see no reason not to use it.
Just my opinion.

--
Insider