Lidt reklame ;)
Fra : Per Kristensen

Dato : 20-03-02 12:27

Jeg ved godt dette grænser til Spam, men jeg modtog lige en email om den nye
DVDTown.com.

A new version of DVD Town opened today

A new version of DVD Town opened today. The DVD resourse you love (at least
we hope so) just got better. This small email will try to explain a few of
the new features so please sit back and enjoy.

Can't wait ? Go to the new site now:
www.dvdtown.com

To the old My Town users:
The new version of My Town (a personalized version of the site) has been
totally re-made and therefore requires old My Town users to sign up again.
So please take your time to do this and as always it is totally free.

More on this DVD:
One of the more important updates is the "More on this DVD" box which can be
found just under the cover art when you are reading about a DVD. It will
feature links to all that has been written and uploaded about that DVD here
on DVD Town. So no more looking for that menu screen, cover art or detail.
If you can spell the title you have it all.

Forum (Benefits from My Town):
Completely redone with Categories and the possibility to edit posts. You
need to have a My Town account in order to post in the forum but feel free
to read others posts.

Organize DVDs (Requires My Town):
A new feature has arrived that will make it fun to collect DVDs and show off
your collection to the other users and friends. You simply choose "Add to
Collection" (When logged on) under "More on this DVD" and the title is now
in your collection. We will expand this feature in the future to include
many more options.

Your Hot list (Requires My Town):
With so many new titles and with all that cool stuff like menu screens,
reviews, Easter Eggs and much more it's hard to keep track. Use the "Add to
Hotlist" (When logged on) under "More on this DVD" and your worries are
over. Whenever there is something new about that title you will be the first
to know. An email will arrive in your inbox as soon as the news, review or
Easter Egg is online.

Go to the new site now:
www.dvdtown.com

Fra : Thomas Mouritsen

Dato : 20-03-02 18:49

"Per Kristensen" <pzk@crayon.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Jeg ved godt dette grænser til Spam, men jeg modtog lige en email om den
nye
> DVDTown.com.

"Grænser til spam" ?

Neeeeeej da.......slet ikke.