Search: Error Correction Encoder/decoder (~
Fra : Gisela Haas

Dato : 10-03-02 23:24

Does someone know some Pascal or Delphi - Source for such a Coder?
Coz i wanna write some security components and want to include an ECC-Code
into it!

Thanks u for looking :)

Fra : René Jensen

Dato : 14-03-02 00:18

Gisela Haas wrote:
> Does someone know some Pascal or Delphi - Source for such a Coder?
> Coz i wanna write some security components and want to include an ECC-Code
> into it!

First, check your local library ... maybe some intensive search with
www.google.com, you might also be able to find websites describing ECC.

If you can get hold on a book called "Structured Computer Organization"
written by Andrew S. Tanenbaum and published by Prentice Hall in 1990,
amongst other things it describes ECC terminology and how to calculate
and implement ECC - personally I've got a 3rd edition and I know there
should be a 4th edition.

Secondally I would try to look into Robert Sedgewick's "Algorithms in
C++" published by Addison-Wesley in 1992, though it's sample code is
strickly written in C++ it explains simple and complex algorithms for
various purposes. I'm NOT totally sure it will describe ECC, but it
would worth a try to check out - again there's probably a newer edition
available.

Best regards,
René Jensen

Once a upon a time a wise man said to me:
"I consider Windows like I consider bad weather ... I accept it and hope
for something better"