please help with this.
Fra : Alan estrada

Dato : 05-03-02 09:19

thanks in advance

Im making an HTML project which I didnt at first how to start, I
wanted to use tables, since as far as I understand that the most used
command to align informacion...

I wanted to make the page readable with different screen resolutions,
I tried with tables to cover 100% of the screen but it was impossible
for me to achieve it...it always had a little border, and I dont mean
the table borders since I have them on zero.

I uploaded a sample of what Ive got so far in:
http://www.geocities.com/firegarden969/yoltic/

as you can see I used layers, but I got several questions here...I
finally got rid of the annoying border but...

how do I make a layer to cover 100% of the screen, as you can see in
the upper layer I wrote on its with 100% as an experiment, and it
worked, the problem is that I get the horizontal scrolling bar, which
I dont want.

the second question goes for the layer with the 3 CD covers...I want
it to align to the right side of the screen no matter what resolution
you have....
I want this so the screen looks full at all times.
with the layer that has the menu on the left I tried to do the 100%
trick for its height, it works at higher resolutions than 800x600 but
not at 800x600, why is that?
what can I do now? any suggestions? Ive never done a decent website
and I want this to look kinda professional...please give me any advice
you've got...from what to change on that page to what books should I
check out...

thanks in advance.

ps, please email me your answer as well if you can.