Database Reporting Error
Fra : Billy Raider

Dato : 24-02-02 07:00

Howdy, I hope someone can help me here...

I am creating a database which uses forms. If you sort the data by form
selection you are only shown the records that match the data you entered,
however when you do a report preview, the report shows all the data in the
database, not just the data that fits your search criteria. Where have I
gone wrong.

Someone help please.

Billy

Fra : Rayman

Dato : 26-02-02 21:14

I think you need to use a filter on the report. The report always look at
the original query. Parameters can be another option.

Regards Rayman.