Sound Soundings Playlist week 07
Fra : Ronald Boortman

Dato : 17-02-02 22:47

=SOUND SOUNDINGS / KLINKENDE KLANKEN=

Sunday's 19:00-21:00h

DVN - Broadcasting, Rotterdam Cable Network 107.1 FM

Host: Ronald Boortman

=PLAYLIST OF THE WEEK =

17-02-2002 w07

Ashera - We Gaia - 1 - In The Beginning > Ashera

Daniel Antonio Mirsglis - demo - 2 - Symphonic Studies Two > Argentine

Herman Steinbrecher - Good Nights Sleep - 1 - At The End Of The Day > Oreade

Benjamin Dowling - Ahimsa - 2 - Suspension > Vision Sound

Rob Martucci - Stay A While - 3 - Kissed On Capri > Martucci

Ralph Lundsten - Happy Earthday - 4 - Morning Of Creation > Andromeda

Kenna Campbell, Mary Ann Kennedy, Wilma Kennedy - Celtic Woman - 5 - Puirt A
Beul > Greentrax

Ken Davis - Australia Pan Flute - 6 - Friendly Dolphins > Inspired Music

Diane Labrosse, Martin Tetreault - Parasites - 1 - Two Fleas > Dame

Alaya - Mystery Of Life - 7 - Energy > MMC

Mike Rowland, Christa Michell - Inner Child - 1 - Crystal Dreams > Oreade

Hans Gustafsson - Carpe Diem - 2 - Elf Dance > Wellness

Artur Lason - Samples - 3 - Znak Zasluchania > ArturLass

Steven Halpern - Deja Blues - 4 - Deja Blues Two > Innerpeace

Michael Garrison - A Positive Reflecting Glow - 5 - Reflections > Garrisongs

Steve Roach, Jorge Reyes - Vine, Bark, Spore - 6 - Healing Temple > Timeroom

Cecil Wilson - Simirilion - 5 - Cadence Walk - > Wind Forest Mountain Music

Steve Raymar - Gaining Altitude - 9 - Pacific Flight > Raymar

Guna Sangay - Chakra Balancing - 1 - Muladhara Chakra > Oreade

Vidna Obmana - Tremor - 2 - Flesh Reaper > Relapse

Richard Bone - Tales From The Incantina - 3 - A Column Of Glyphs > Quirkwork

=Give a way action februari =

Cecil Wilson - Simirillion , thanks to Wind Forest Mountain Records we can
give a way a few albums of "Simirillion".

This weeks winners are: Kees Kistenmaker, Martijn Heuvelman, Ricardo de
Vlecht.

=EMAIL SERVICE=

If you know anyone that good be interested in receiving this
email-news-list;

Then submit the email address to the list on the DVN mail list page.

http://members.rott.chello.nl/crboortman/ronald/maillijst.htm

It's completely free, and we will send mail only once a week.

=DVN on internet=

The dvn broadcastings can be received LIVE on internet, go the the homepage
and click on the grey 107.1 FM banner. You will have to have windows media
player installed.

DVN home page http://www.radiodvn.tk

Remember: every Sunday from 19:00 hours CET on.

email; boortman@presenteert.nl

=SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS=

We are always interested in information and promotional material, like CD's
, CDR's, MiniDisk and DAT-tape, also give-a-way and freebee materials are
gratefully accepted.

please send it to the studio;

DVN Broadcasting

Ronald Boortman

Beverwaardseweg 118

3077 GB Rotterdam

Holland.

Please write on the outside of the post packet ; "FOR PROMOTION ONLY, NOT
FOR RESALE."

Otherwise we will be asked to pay taxes.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST AND COOPERATION.

RONALD.