Subject: Turn $6.00 into $6,000.00
Fra : FOOT5PRINT

Dato : 11-02-02 18:06

TURN $6.00 INTO $6,000 and more!!! IT'S REALLY SIMPLE AND IT'S LEGAL!!! I found
this on a bulletin board and decided to try it a little while back. I was
browsing through news groups just like you are right now and came across an
article similar to this saying that you could make thousands of dollars within
weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00. So I thought, yeah right. This
must be a scam, but I was curious,
so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send one dollar to each of the six
names and addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name and
address on the bottom of the list at number six and post the article to at
least 200 newsgroups, (there are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after
thinking it over I decided to give it a try. What did I have to lose except six
stamps and $6.00, right? So, I invested the measly $6.00. WELL GUESS
WHAT! Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! My wife and I were
shocked. I thought it was going to stop but it just kept coming. In my first
week I made $25.00. By the end of the second week I had $900.00. In the end of
the third week I made $5,500.00! It's still growing right now. This is now my
fourth week and I have made a total of just over $24,000.00! ... and it's still
coming in. This is certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps. I have
spent more than that on the lottery! I'll tell you how this works and most
importantly why it works. Also make sure that you print a copy of this article
NOW so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that
if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money
than you possibly thought just by doing something so easy. SUGGESTION: READ
THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE CAREFULLY. Print it out or download it. Follow
the simple directions and watch the money come in. It's easy. It's legal and
your investment is only $6.00 (plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip off.
It's not indecent. It's not illegal and it's virtually no risk - it really
works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Follow the directions exactly and $30,000
or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days.. This program remains
successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please
continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now
become a part of the mail order business. In this business your product is not
solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing a
mailing list. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality
lists. However, the money made from the mailing list is secondary to
the income, which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in
that list. Here are the four steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of
paper and write the following on each piece of paper, "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
MAILING LIST." STEP 2: Now get 6 US one dollar bills and place ONE inside EACH
of the six pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to
prevent thievery. STEP 3: Next place one paper in each of
the 6 envelopes and seal them. MAKE SURE THERE ARE ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR
ENVELOPES. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper
inside, stating the above phrase, your name and address and a $1.00 bill. What
you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are
requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most people
would be, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! STEP 4: Mail the 6
envelopes to the following addresses:--- #1 Paul and Maya 8-2045 Maple St.
Vancouver BC V6J-3T2 CANADA --- #2Miller P&H P.O. Box 3275 Littleton CO
80161-3265 ---#3 Stanley Barnell 108 Ilene
ST. Sturgis, MI 49091---#4 Brandy Marker 20 SW 1051 RD Holden, MO 64040 ---#5
JD Rice PO Box 398 Fairdale, Ky. 40118.---#6 DM Hill 3725 NE Portland BV.
Portland, Oregon 97211. STEP 5: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see
above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR
name as number 6 on the list. STEP 6: Change anything you need to but try to
keep this article as original as possible. Now post your amended
article to at least 200 news groups. I think there are 24,000 groups. All you
need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!
EVERYBODY AROUND THE WORLD CAN DO THIS BUT REMEMBER TO PUT ENOUGH STAMPS ON
YOUR ENVELOPES! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to title
18 sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
your self and whenever you need money, you can use it again and again.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and
integrity of the participants and by carefully adhering to the directions. Look
at it this way, if you are of integrity, the program will continue and the
money that so many others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want
to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or a hard
copy and keep the notes people sent you. This verifies that you
are truly providing a service. (Remember to wrap the $1 bill in the note to
prevent mail theft.) So as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully
followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a list
developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically
so that when your name reaches the #1 spot you will be receiving thousands of
dollars in CASH! What an opportunity for only $6.00. Try it now,
add your own name to the list and you're in business! DIRECTIONS FOR POSTING TO
NEWSGROUPS. STEP 1: You don't need to retype this entire letter to do your
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your
cursor to the bottom of this document, and select "copy" from the edit menu.
This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. STEP 2: Open a
blank notepad file and place your cursor at the top of the blank
page. From the edit menu select "paste." This will paste the copy of the letter
into notepad so you can add your name to the list. STEP 3: Save your new
notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different
settings, you'll always have this file to go back to. STEP 4: Use Netscape and
Internet Explorer and try searching for various news groups (on-line forums,
message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Step5: Visit these message
boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this
letter and selecting "paste" from the edit menu of your browser. Fill in the
subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the
list of postings in a particular group. Click the post message button. You're
done with the first one. Congratulations. THAT'S IT! All you have to do now is
jump to different news groups and post away, after you get the
hang of it, it will take 30 seconds for each newsgroup. REMEMBER, THE MORE
NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN (MESSAGE BOARDS ETC) THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT
YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200. Then you will begin receiving money from
around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to
the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you
can invent a name to use as long as the postman will deliver it BUT
MAKE SURE THE ADDRESS IS CORRECT.
psyche junk <cercopes@yahoo.com>
Vancouver, BC Canada -