Re: Dear Kirsten
Fra : Kirsten

Dato : 10-02-02 11:51

Brainspiller <adam@hewitt17withoutspam.fsnet.co.uk> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:a41i0j$5vf$1@news8.svr.pol.co.uk...

> "Kirsten" <kirsten@praize.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Wojo <kenw@isoc.net> skrev i en
> > nyhedsmeddelelse:2db56u03s5dv1m0l2ov4s0ehf9cnrnr9ti@4ax.com...
> > > Taking full advantage of the rights inherent to each of us, Kirsten
> > > thusly spoke:

> > lots
> at
> > how
> these
> > shall
> > >
> > > You know...I originally jokingly said "Vicki"...now I'm starting to
> > > really wonder if this *is* you, Vicki
> >
> > Is Vicki a Sister in Christ?I would very much like to meet Vicki!!
>
> You thinking of Christine?

I read once a book about a motorcar that had that name,haha it was so
funny.Pastor Brock should have burnt that too.

And Jesus said: "If a man abide rull not in me, he is cast forth as a
branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire,
and they are burned."John 15:6

Kirsten