Re: Dear Kirsten
Fra : Tanneken van der Hof

Dato : 09-02-02 21:02

Wojo <kenw@isoc.net> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:76586uk03t43u5aseqhv0hcihssove2fkg@4ax.com...
> Taking full advantage of the rights inherent to each of us, Tanneken
> van der Hof thusly spoke:

Jesus

> >> How original.
> >
> >Not really, but then again, you get what you pay for, eh? Anyway, we'll
send
> >her straight back to Haiiti's sugar plantations as soon as we're through
> >with her.

> Sounds to me, Tanne, that it's freaks like this "Kirsten" that have
> you all up in arms about Christians to begin with. (Assuming, of
> course, that you are

Oh, we're not; we adore Christians -- without them horror-literature would
have died with Homer, anybody would still have worshipped Aphrodite and
other disgusting, bigbreasted goddesses, and the
hunger/cross/church/censurship/torture/weapon/exit-counselling/war/charity-i
ndustry would have been out of business before they ever got into it.
Christians are our saviours, and Kirsten could have been our Prophet, if she
had not turned out to be a troll

Tanne
editor
ed@horrorcomix.com

Fra : Kirsten

Dato : 10-02-02 12:52

Tanneken van der Hof <ed@horrorcomix.com> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:a44047$g79$1@news.cybercity.dk...

> Wojo <kenw@isoc.net> skrev i en
> nyhedsmeddelelse:76586uk03t43u5aseqhv0hcihssove2fkg@4ax.com...
> > Taking full advantage of the rights inherent to each of us, Tanneken
> > van der Hof thusly spoke:

> Jesus

> > >Not really, but then again, you get what you pay for, eh? Anyway, we'll
> send
> > >her straight back to Haiiti's sugar plantations as soon as we're
through
> > >with her.
>
> > Sounds to me, Tanne, that it's freaks like this "Kirsten" that have
> > you all up in arms about Christians to begin with. (Assuming, of
> > course, that you are
>
> Oh, we're not; we adore Christians -- without them horror-literature would
> have died with Homer, anybody would still have worshipped Aphrodite and
> other disgusting, bigbreasted goddesses, and the

hunger/cross/church/censurship/torture/weapon/exit-counselling/war/charity-i
> ndustry would have been out of business before they ever got into it.
> Christians are our saviours, and Kirsten could have been our Prophet, if
she
> had not turned out to be a troll

:for he is a liar,and the father of it!!!!!!!!!John8:44!!!!!!!!!

Kirsten