=SOUND SOUNDINGS / KLINKENDE KLANKEN=
Fra : Ronald Boortman

Dato : 13-01-02 22:15

=SOUND SOUNDINGS / KLINKENDE KLANKEN=
Sunday's 19:00-21:00h
DVN - Broadcasting, Rotterdam Cable Network 107.1 FM
Host: Ronald Boortman

=PLAYLIST OF THE WEEK = 02
13-01-2002 19:00-21:00 h
Alaya - Mystery of Life - 6 - Sunrise In The Heart > Magic Music
Medwyn Goodall - Sacred Medicine 6 - Wah Kon Tah > Oreade
Serge Blenner - Virtualis - 1 - Splendeur > MdeC
Kenny Kleinpeter - Louisiana Odyssey - 2 - Into Your Eyes > KM
Gyudmed Tantric College - Scared Songs and Tibetan Monks - 3 - Kan Sor >
Nomadi
Howard Green - Romantichello - 4 - Aire > New World
Felix Jay, Nicola Alesini - Other Suns - 6 - Salamander Coast > Hermetic
Johny Yama - Cosmic Music - 8 - Search Under Water Suite > Yama
Gomer Edwin Evans - The Vital Body Disk Two - 6 - Ocean Dreams > Oreade
Martin Posen - Listening Hands - 1 - Sans Souci > Bare Bones
Frank Van Bogaert - Colours - 2 - Green > Groove
Kikiwest - She - 3 - Creeper > Sonic Images
Miguel Angel Cortes - Patriarca - 4 - Al Likiniday > Alula
Captain Simon Fraser - The Captains Collection - 5 - Braighe Loch Iall >
Greentrax
Marcator - Beyond The Mirrors - 6 - Luthien > Marcator
Gary Gable - New Life - 10 - Another Chance > Gable
Scent From Heaven - The Sacred Ones Two - 5 - Native Cross > Oreade
Chocolate Grinder - Related Textures - 1 - Met You > Modanti
Amir Baghiri - Sleep - 2 - Part Two > Blue Box
Curtis Johnson - Goodfriday2000 - 3 - For Brahms > Astral Hotel, Snapshot
Laetitia Sonami, Jocelyn Robert - Le Crachecophage - 4 - E > Ohm, Dame
Llewellyn - Journey To The Angels - 1 - The Angel Garden > New World
The Long Traxs 21:00-24:00 h
Ashera - Ambient Selections - 2 - Lullaby For Mother Earth 10:41 > Ashera
Gregor Theelen - Dolphin Awakening - 7 - Balance, The Father 16:04 > Oreade
Anatoly Pereselegin - Download The Gods - 6 - Ezekiel 16:07 > Electroshock
Curtis Johnsen - Pelerinage Espana - 2 - Pelerinage Espana 15:06 > Snapshot
Pyramid Peak - Fishn Love - 3 - Pulse 11:21 > Invisible Shadows
Robert Marcel Lepage - Tout Autour De Front - 3 - Ernest 14:30 > Dame
Kevin Kendle - Pure Dreaming - 4 - Evening Star 11:38 > New World
Steve Roach - Light Fantastic - 6 - The Luminous Return 16:48 > Hearts Of
Space
Steve Jolliffe - Deep Down Far - 6 - Ohm 24.25 > Horizon Music
Pat Thomi - Pyramids - 4 - Passage 10:13 > Blue Blimp
Cecil Wilson - Simirillion - 2 - Brasilian Raindance 18:36 > Wind Forest
Mountain
Gabrielle Roth - Tribe - 6 - Talking Sticks 14:18 > Raven

==NEWS==
We are in the final stage of testing internet broadcasting. We are
transmitting on internet, by windows media player. We will place a link on
the radio web site assoon as we are sattisfied with the quallity. An extra
newsletter will be send when ready.

=EMAIL SERVICE=
If you know anyone that good be interested in receiving this
email-news-list;
Then submit the email address to the list on the DVN mail list page.
http://members.rott.chello.nl/crboortman/ronald/maillijst.htm
It's completely free, and we will send mail only once a week.

=DVN on internet=
DVN home page http://boortman.presenteert.nl
email; boortman@presenteert.nl

=SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS=
We are always interested in information and promotional material, like CD's
, CDR's, MiniDisk and DAT-tape, also give-a-way and freebee materials are
gratefully accepted.
please send it to the studio;

DVN Broadcasting
Ronald Boortman
Beverwaardseweg 118
3077 GB Rotterdam
Holland.

Please write on the outside of the post packet ; "FOR PROMOTION ONLY, NOT
FOR RESALE."
Otherwise we will be asked to pay taxes.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST AND COOPERATION.

RONALD.