Hvad handler Matt 18,18 om ?
Fra : Live4Him

Dato : 03-01-02 12:42

Her er uddrag fra nogle klassiske kommentarserier.

John Wesley's Explanatory Notes
on the Whole Bible :

Verse 18. Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth - By excommunication, pronounced
in the spirit and power of Christ. Whatsoever ye shall loose - By absolution
from that sentence. In the primitive Church, absolution meant no more than a
discharge from Church censure

People's New Testament :

18. What things soever ye shall bind. What was said to Peter (Matt. 16:19)
is addressed to all the apostles. It is spoken to all a second time (John
20:23). All had the keys as well as Peter. The apostles were, under the
direction of the Holy Spirit, to establish the rules of the church
discipline, as well as to announce the conditions of salvation by the
gospel. These rules and conditions, found in Acts and the Epistles, bind and
loose men. As they were to speak and write as moved by the Holy Spirit, what
they announced would be ratified in heaven.

Coffman Commentaries on the Old and New Testament :

Verse 18
Verily I say unto you, What things soever ye shall bind on earth shall be
bound in heaven; and what things soever ye shall loose on earth shall be
loosed in heaven.

All of the apostles, not merely Peter alone, were included in this promise.
See under Matthew 16:19. Its mention in this context appears to make the
action of a church in the rejection of an offending member a matter of the
utmost consequences, now and eternally. See under Matt. 16:19.

--
mvh. jørgen.
--------------------------

Fra : Ole Madsen

Dato : 03-01-02 13:46

"Live4Him" <brothers_bisp@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Her er uddrag fra nogle klassiske kommentarserier.
>
> 18. What things soever ye shall bind. What was said to Peter (Matt.
16:19)
> is addressed to all the apostles. It is spoken to all a second time (John
> 20:23). All had the keys as well as Peter. The apostles were, under the
> direction of the Holy Spirit, to establish the rules of the church
> discipline, as well as to announce the conditions of salvation by the
> gospel. These rules and conditions, found in Acts and the Epistles, bind
and
> loose men. As they were to speak and write as moved by the Holy Spirit,
what
> they announced would be ratified in heaven.

Det er interessant at læse hele sammenhængen
1-14
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it
were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he
were drowned in the depth of the sea.

hvis nogen bruger deres magt imod en af disse små, træder jesu blod under
fod

15-18

om at udelukke en som ikke vil omvende sig fra den synd som han har begået
imod en anden

Ole