52 Sound Soundings Playlsit
Fra : Ronald Boortman

Dato : 30-12-01 23:43

=SOUND SOUNDINGS / KLINKENDE KLANKEN=
Sunday's 19:00-21:00h
DVN - Broadcasting, Rotterdam Cable Network 107.1 FM
Host: Ronald Boortman

=PLAYLIST OF THE WEEK = 52
30-12-2001
Gomer Edwin Evans - The Vital Body Two - 4 - Layed Back > Oreade
Lee Boice - Sacres Spaces - 6 - Jungle Blue > Boice
Martin Buntrock, Arno Wendland - Relaxing The World - 1 - Thoughts And
Memories > Simply Relax
Tim Story - Shadowplay - 3 - Flame And Circle > Hearts Of Space
Momadi - Liberi Di Volare - 3 - La Vita Che Seduce > Nomad
Kevin Kendle - Clouds - 4 - Altocumulus > New World
Steven Halpern - Higher Ground - 5 - Crystal Cave > Innerpeace
Tales - Marco Polo A Life For A Dream - 6 - Kubalai Khans Caravan >
Somewhere In Time
Mystic Rhythms - Scent From Heaven - 4 - Ya Nee Ha > Oreade
Joop Hogendoorn - Garden Of Love - 7 - Playing Outside > Sharin
Amir Baghiri - Night - 2 - Crossroad Of Darkness > Blue Box
Andrzej Rejman - Blue Light - 3 - I Feel I See Your Love > Rejman
Hemisphere - Inversion - 4 - Its A Way Shamans Go > Groove
Michale Stearns - Spirits Of The Voyage - 5 - Soft Waves > Earth Turtle
Medwyn Goodall - Sacred Medicine - 4 - Dance Of The White Buffalo > Oreade
Alaya - Light Of The Soul - 8 - Rid Of The Past > Magic Music
Dean De Benedictis - A Lone Reply - 1 - Avenging Ilfaited Visions > Fateless
Johnny Asia - Guitarist From The Future - 2 - Into The Ethers > Wildfield
Ken Elkinson - Revelry - 3 - Revelry > Augustson
Michael Garrison - Brave New World - 4 - Renegate Moon > Garrisongs
Intelligentsia - Federation - 6 - Mars Machine > Groove

==GIVE A AWAY ACTION==
Thanks to CursorClub we have given away 3 cd singles of Giovanni Fibilini -
Holiday.
Winners: Martijn Hoffman, Cindy Heeling, Rogier Sterrenberg

=EMAIL SERVICE=
If you know anyone that good be interested in receiving this
email-news-list;
Then submit the email address to the list on the DVN mail list page.
http://members.rott.chello.nl/crboortman/ronald/maillijst.htm
It's completely free, and we will send mail only once a week.

=DVN on internet=
DVN home page http://boortman.presenteert.nl
email; boortman@presenteert.nl

=SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS=
We are always interested in information and promotional material, like CD's
, CDR's, MiniDisk and DAT-tape, also give-a-way and freebee materials are
gratefully accepted.
please send it to the studio;

DVN Broadcasting
Ronald Boortman
Beverwaardseweg 118
3077 GB Rotterdam
Holland.

Please write on the outside of the post packet ; "FOR PROMOTION ONLY, NOT
FOR RESALE."
Otherwise we will be asked to pay taxes.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST AND COOPERATION.

RONALD.
Thank you all for your strust and support, my the gods bless you all.