YOUR MIND IS NOT YOURS
Fra : |ntruder

Dato : 23-12-01 17:57

We all have it and are controlled via it. TRY AND SWITCH OFF YOUR MIND.

->>> O5, I Ching and Astrology tution tarant8l@users.tmok.com <<<-
<<<<- (C) 2002 Claudio Solis-Zic, All Rights Reserved ->>>>
O5 IS A SIMPLE TECHNIQUE FOR THE CREATION OF A NEW REALITY

Knowing YOUR MIND IS NOT YOURS is not a comfortable information.
The set of DESINFORMATIONS are soothing. No chicken is ever
informed it will serve as dinner.

20/12/101 22:37:49
VOLADERO
6 __ __  _______ 6#58
6 __ __  _______
7 _______ _______
8 __ __ __ __
7 _______ _______
7 _______ _______
54 10

The SAINTS fought a real enemy. Now that we know the DEVILS exist and
are personalized as VOLADEROS, we understand DON'T FIGHT YOUR ENEMY,
as an operational information meaning: don't waste your time. You
cannot shake them (that way). They fall off with TIME and a good stock
of CONTROLLED FOLLY.

The BINARY MIND is the foreign install or VOLADEROS PRESENT to mankind.
We all have it and are controlled via it. TRY AND SWITCH OFF YOUR MIND.

The mere fact that I Ching closes it's house system with an
aspect such as Mars opposing Jupiter of the King of Disks or
VOLADERO should attaract or concern.

Lilith appears 6#58 to be just one nice sketch of the VOLADEROS.
The ANORGANIC ENTITIES perhaps must have enjoyed the silly
"occukltists" that even designed a SIGIL to get in contact
with their own damned minds, a birthday present from the
VOLADEROS, as worn from your 3rd year of life, dear chicken
in the middle of nowhere. Soon to be headless chicken.

IF WE DON'T DO SOMETHING. What does the Bible say?
Do this, don't do something else. Does the Bible
prepare you for the fight against the DEVIL, your
own private enemy that presented you with the one
you keep on using as YOUR MIND?

NETI NETI in O5 and Franz Bardon's method, as well
as many systems of meditation, like ZEN (Shunryu Suzuki)
aim at REMOVING THE FOREIGN MIND and "obtaining" the
ORIGINAL MIND.

The ORIGINAL MIND is said to be feeble, unused, untrained.
There is nothing romantic about all this, and the fight is
real, not a set of imaginary horned devils at all, REAL INVADERS.

Thu Dec 20 21:41:23 GMT 2001
->>> O5, I Ching and Astrology tution tarant8l@users.tmok.com <<<-
<<<<- (C) 2002 Claudio Solis-Zic, All Rights Reserved ->>>>
O5 IS A SIMPLE TECHNIQUE FOR THE CREATION OF A NEW REALITY

The TiffyCult DICTIONARY - The Dictionary of the O5CULT

O5 is a tibetan meditative technique able to produce instant
result. When it delivers results in minutes, it is called
SNOWCRASH. O5 has 5 steps. The complete working name is in
fact Oberon 5. Oberon is a legendary syrian dwarf, later
king elf. Puck is "bog" or slavonian (schiavonian) god.
Puck thus comes from the area where Abra-Melin lived. Both
gods feature in Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream
"Puck and Oberon and gods who haunt this place". Alberon
says it lives on trees, Auberon is a variant. All this is
of course for your amusement and not important at all.
Israel Regardie mentiones Puck, so I include him, too.

DISCREATION means what it says. One assumes responsability,
the depth-point, the form of the object he is to discreate,
mentally speaking. As soon as the object is discreated mentally,
it is also discreated astrally and eventually physically.
Eventually stands for time. If the physical object is discreated
in minutes and another physical object is created in it's
place in minutes and takes it's place, the O5 technique
advances to SNOWCRASH and we can talk real time majik,
one is capable of creating events on the spot and in "no time".
Spontaneous SNOWCRASHing comes quite often even with novices.

The BETA is a conventional way of saying "temporary negativity".
BETA comes from beta brain waves, the disturbed gothic, angst,
secretive, contradictory, predatory, greedy, grabbing, ill at
ease, fearsome VOLADERO MIND. Zen calls it false mind or little
mind. Zen leads to INNER SILENCE, where TRUE MIND awaits.
NETI NETI as practiced in O5 brings about a void mind, much
alike zen practice, only faster, but perhaps less permanent.
The techniques are here for your experiments. They are poblished
on USENET and can be found using some search. The ususl newsgroups
are news:alt.clearing.avatar news:alt.magick.chaos nes:alt.zen
news:alt.dreams.castaneda news://news.rlc.net/ines.paranormalno
The search engines are http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck and
http://groups.google.com also mailto:t8@puck.dhs.org

An ALPHA is a conventional way of saying WANTED RESULT or STATE,
a permanent or temporary positive creation. One drils in the
MatriX, removes the VOLADERO tissue, and implants it's own
CREATION. Like rubber and pencil. Like Pluto in astrology.

With O5 you don't just sit and wait. You sit and wait with
other systems. You wait for the results. You even PRAY for
the results and await in anxiety ever after. If you don't
get results it's MEA CVLPA and DIES IRAE. With O5 you discreate
your way to the results. Discreating the obstacles one by one
gets you closer to your goal. Therefore everything can be achieved
by a series of discreations. When I say series it means a
couple of discreations, for all practical purposes, since when
you are shaking the BETA TREE, it does not really matter from
which side you shake it. One day all the beta-apples will come
down, and it is then that one starts his fight. That day you'll
have your TRUE MIND.

A VOLADERO is a flying being, variously described in the I
Ching as ::: |:|::: that is in fact an ANORGANIC BEING.
GBRIAL MIKAL RPhAL KMAL and the rest of the ten archangels
are anorganic beings, too. But the VOLADERO is your private
devil. It does not look like the fancy xtian devil. It is a
flying shadow. Chinese called such stuff |:: "thunders".

ASTROLOGY is a predictive science. The "fixed" future is
called FUTURE or FATE, and the possible FUTURES are called
FUTURITIES. Astrology calculates the FUTURE events with
the precision of the year, month, day and even minute of
the event.

I CHING is a MatriX scanning device. The MatriX is enmeshed
VOLADERO MIND and TRUE MIND. In MatriX The Movie, the MatriX
is pure 100% VOLADERO MIND. The voladeros in the movie show
their chicken farms and how they breed humanity for their food.
MATRIX the Movie has evolved from DARK CITY and are Carlos
Castaneda productions. Some say the Truman's Show is a third
film worth seeing.

I have been asked why do I use astrology and I Ching at all.
I have at least one simple answer to that. How can we change
our future, if we don't know it? If you have a super day
ahead, you don't want to change it; _generally_speaking_
(very generally, indeed). Using I Ching makes our ASSEMBLAGE
POINTS shift and our futurities are less fixed. The astrological
chart cannot capture those into I Ching. One starts having an
unknown FUTURE, i.e. FUTURITIES, unknown even to him, what to
speak of the DEVEL or VOLADERO.