DEVIL'S LAST SUPPER
Fra : |ntruder

Dato : 23-12-01 17:56

The Devil is not Vegetarian - About the Menu of the Devil

Osho suggests getting rid of one's mind. It is an accepted
NEW AGE premisse that one ought to get rid of one's FALSE
or EGO mind. Everybody takes it FOR GRANTED. People talk
about the EGO as being separated from their TRUE MIND.

->>> O5, I Ching and Astrology tution t8@puck.dhs.org <<<-
<<<<- (C) 2002 Claudio Solis-Zic, All Rights Reserved ->>>>

WE ARE THE FOOD, WE AR THE CHILDREN, WE HAVE BEEN BORN TO FEED
THE VOLADERO WITH OUR PROBLEMS

All our fears and joys, are VOLADERO'S choice,
and menu for the rest of days till final death.
\
At birthtome, the voladero observes :: the human babes and chooses
the most delicious |::::| for his / daily meal.

Other creatures on this planet, especially cows, are of no interest
for the devil. The devil does not feed on grass.

The closest description of the PREDATOR I know is the chinese
description of THUNDERS, flying demons.

Since OUR LORD MIND is the devil's install (DEVIL INSIDE),
it is not hard to controll us. The same technique is used to
manipulate the poor bastards who naively use Microsoft products.

A WARRIOR will be immediately spotted, tortured and killed, as
happened to Christ and all saints, or most of them.

It is not clear if the saints got rid of their minds or not.
Osho suggests getting rid of one's mind. It is an accepted
NEW AGE premisse that one ought to get rid of one's FALSE
or EGO mind. Everybody takes it FOR GRANTED. People talk
about the EGO as being separated from their TRUE MIND.

But who knows TRUE MIND?

To understand the weird behavior of Christ towards his mother
and brethern, one could use DARK CITY or MATRIX the movie.

ZEN as "taught" by Shunryu Suzuki does speak of two MINDS, the
LITTLE MIND (VOLADERO MIND = FOREIGN INSTALL) and the GREAT
ORIGINAL MIND. There is nothing glorious in this. The fight
is a most miserable one and has nothing of chivalry and
swordsmanship, those being voladeros ideas, since they are
the dragons keeping us in their dungeons.

Today to sy the DEVIL exists, and especially for Xmas
(Christ was born in September, though), means you're
crazy. How can the devil exist? WE ARE XTIANS.

Since we are (mostly?) christian, we DON'T (really) BELIEVE
the DEVIL exists. And we don't think it absurd. Yes theorethically
and once upon a time but now science...

In other words, Christ appears to LIE about his 40 days with the
devil and the HOLY WRITS lie, since there is no devil at all.

IF THERE IS NO DEVIL, THERE IS NO PROBLEM, and the Bible is an
interesting but useless book. Now if there IS devil, who will
fight it? The EXORCISTS? But they are almost ridiculed nowdays?
An EXORCIST should have his TRUE MIND. That's a rare gift.

If the exorcist has the VOLADERO MIND, the exorcism is monkey
business. And the VOLADERO _always_ returns for his last supper,
well _almost_ always. There is ILLUMINATION, of course.

SAVIKALPA SAMADHI means partially getting rid for a time of the
VOLADERO mind. DIES IRAE and FEAR on you if you try MEDITATION.
Most nowdays "meditation" is monkey business. It is unbeliavably
sad what frightening choices of nonsense are called MEDITATION.

Merry Xmas

because being merry is already fighting the voladeros!

->>> O5, I Ching and Astrology tution t8@puck.dhs.org <<<-
<<<<- (C) 2002 Claudio Solis-Zic, All Rights Reserved ->>>>
PLEASE MAIL T8@PUCK.DHS.ORG WITH YOUR QUESTIONS AND ISSUES

Astrological Menu 2002 http://phenix.rootshell.be/~casanova
RICH AND COLORFUL HAND MADE ASTROLOGICAL SERVICES

ALL THE LOVES OF YOUR LIFE come with your horoscope. If
you want to know the year and the month when your loves
happened, happen or will happen, you have reached the
right place. DATING DAYS follow, and there is a service
based on the RELATIONSHIP chart, too.

RELATIONSHIP horoscope progressed giving the favorite days
for the couple. MARRIAGE CHARTS yield important informantion
and FERTILITY CHARTS determine the minute for the favorable
impregnation (even in cases abandoned by our medicine),
using the SHUMERAN method.

PREDICTIONS accurate to the year and month of the event
are followed by predictions based on the day and hour of
the event-to-be. Some days are quite fine for BUSINESS,
some shed rare good luck to be used in STOCK EXCHANGE,
others might be tailored for REAL ESTATE.

TRUE SUN POSITION so you can know, print and study once
and forever your _true_ astronomical Sun position. The
same applies to the _correct_ topocentrical Moon position.
The reports come with relevant "simscans" of interesting
astrononical positions e.g. of the centaurs.

THE CENTAURS are wild archangels spinning between Jupiter
and Neptune. Chiron, Chariklo, Nessus, Hylonome, Asbolus,
Pholus, Pylenor, 2001PT13 and others mean 30 new aspects
of your personal fate and possibilities. Enter the majikal
world of CENTAURS, enriching your natal chart and progressions.

THE TRANSNEPTUNES are known to humanity since the discovery
of 19992QB1. Ten years after, 2001KX76 and Varuna not only
dwarf the first discoveries, but also major asteroid Ceres.
Get the exclusive delineation from this pioneering site!

THE DARK PLANETS are a colorful set of 17 hypotheticals,
still valuable to modern astrology, as we keep on discovering
in real life what was architectured mathematically. Cupido
of the Hamburg school and a couple of retrograde "avestans"
are no longer hypothetical objects. The DARK PLANETS have
received copious delineation during the past years, are well
defined DISTANT OBJECTS proposing new jewels for your nativity.
OLYMP speaks of orgasm, SAPPHO of literature, for THANATEROS it
is "all for love and the world well lost", LAMIA a.k.a. NEMESIS
determined Holy Jihad as it conjuncts Pluto, bringing vendetta
to your life and character, but also safeguarding you from
terror (along with afore mentioned qb1, Varuna and kx76),
CHARON will be your bridge over troubled waters, to AMOR
awaiting with love onthe other side.

~ &#345; 0
Gotta catch'em All! &#345; , * The Astrology of the Centaurs
. &#345; ~

Welcome to a new world as concerns an astrology with new planets
and old precision. Scan the MatriX with I Ching. Recreate the
future using O5. Detect and change your future here! MAIL NOW!

(C) 2002 Claudio Solis-Zic, All Rights Reserved t8@puck.dhs.org

1996 ASTROMAJIKAL SERVICES O5 TUTION PERIPATETIC ASTRAL RPG 2002
Timing the MatriX, d#creating the MatriX, recreating the MatriX

2001KX76, Varuna, 1992QB1, centaurs Pholus, Nessus, Hylonome, Asbolus,
Chariklo, the Dark Planets, I Ching mailto:tarant8l@users.tmok.com
http://www.mmc.hr/~wr106/puck.dhs.org /reports /wtc /a.terrorist |>8)
http://phenix.rootshell.be/~weasel mailto:weasel@phenix.rootshell.be
http://www.mmc.hr/~wr106/puck.dhs.org/usenet.html 2001KX76 Varuna |>8)

TUTION TUTION TUTION TUTION TUTION TUTION TUTION TUTION

Currently available O5 tution, starting from 100$ monthly (proposed
donation), basic and special astrology and I Ching, as well as a general
initiation in magick, dreamwork, jnana yoga, divination and occultism.
All tution is available by e-mail on personal basis. t8@puck.dhs.org

Peripatetic Venice walkabouts available for adventurous or close students.
We meet in Venice, I act as guide, O5 basics are discussed and practiced.
Fast divination happens as we walk. Since being in Venice is by itself a
pleasant vacancy, I decided to propose this unformal way of exchange.

TUTION TUTION TUTION TUTION TUTION TUTION TUTION TUTION

http://www.mmc.hr/~wr106/puck.dhs.org /reports /wtc /a.terrorist |>8)
http://www.mmc.hr/~wr106/puck.dhs.org/usenet.html 2001KX76 Varuna |>8)

PizzASTROLOGIA do you feel that itching futurity? PIZZA means ItCHING!

MARINARA so you want just a snack, o.k. Get the max and go budget.
I'll keep an eye on every peculiar aspect you have, and will secretly
check most stuff for you that you don't want to know. Satisfied?
You spend three small and get one big. How about that? Mail me now.

QUATRO STAGIONI this pizzastrological service covers one year for you
from main transits to directions. Perhaps adding some spice? Like
dark planets? Hot centaurs? A second moon of Earth? For a munchful
of euros you get all the spices there are. Indulge and try'em all!

PRIMAVERA so you are in love. Big deal. We know you are. You
want to know if you are? You want to know _when_ you are. You
want to know the year, the month, the day, the hour and the
minute of your marriage. The second? We have all the loves
in your life, past, present and futurity. Why ask?

QUATRO FORMAGGI so you decided to go combo. All right. This pizza
consists in four molded specialities of the house (SPE&#8225;IALITA DE LA KAXA)
, namely the DARK PLANETS, a set of 17 special planets; the CENTAURS, a
set of 30 wild planetoids; CASSINI LILIT or Lilit Vera, the sexual
monster that really has something nasty to say; and finally the good
old down to earth solid horoscope with mercilessly precise primary
directions, and major transits. You just cannot figure what to ask
for more. More spices? Asteroids? But we have ALL the asteroids NASA
has. Ask! We also delineate them all. Who else you think delineated
Varuna, 2001KX76, Cruithne, the centaurs, the transneptunes? This
site issues a periodical update, delineation and report of every
minor planet of interest, and even those out of interest.

DIAVOLA so you little goth. You think just because we are always of
good cheer, we don't have devils inside here? Oh, but we do, we do.
The Devel's Rose (and don'you touch that 'e'!) is one, and there
are several Dark Planets (the name says something) that fit more
like Necronomicon stuff than a decent natal chart. We are not decent.
We have Cassini Lilith with all it's filthy insights into the most
bizarre experiments, sexual or otherwise. Centaurs like Chariklo
are not really candy when it comes to enjoying beauty, if you know
what I mean, and Nessus will snatch that bride, so watch out!
Of course, like always, there is more; too trivial to repeat;
there are rocks for every taste and roquefortes, too!

VIENNESE so you want a decent chart analysis you want to present
your auntie. We are decent since early childhood. You want it
christian. Kewl. Buddhist? Om kewl. Yes we talk sabian. Hebrew
of course. Greek yes. Yes we do write sabian, how else do you think
a talisman is made? O.K. whatever, we can do it. This means you
can do it. If you don't ask, how can you know? Ask and we'll
arrange a chart just for you to suit your personal needs.

AVALONA well that's a special one. In fact it's not a pizza at all.
It's pure majik. See, ... why predict when you can create? See what
I mean? Ever heard of O5?

CALZONE that means you don't see what (I am doing)'s inside. O.K.
I know what I do; I've been making pizz... horoscopes for a while.
Just leave it to me. I might even write with blood and send you
a letter to sign up. Of course I am not joking. O.K. I am. Blood
is nothing comparing to laughter. The idea is to leave me do
whatever I think appropriate, let my fantasy unfold and perhaps
dwell on a minor aspect like that Scheat Asbolus primary; got the
picture? Just leave it to your crazy uncle. He knows his job.

VEGETARIANA O.K., you don't want crap. No meat. No murder. No
gothic. No Dark Planets. No basic instincts. We goccha. Om
saksi aham. We've been there. Anantadeva Sankarsana Sesanaga
uvaca. Taste and iluminate, not just jyotish there.

FANTASIA ever heard of majik proper? Astrology is Elipinon's
play. Get your majikal horoscope, instead of just pragmatical
data about your daily life. No, I won't give you the sigils.

FRESCA so you want to know only new stuff like 2001PT13 centaur
or that giant 2001KX76 plutino, you already know Varuna and the
rest. Done.

PATATOSA you ordered a rustical, standard, silly, secure horoscope.
Like those in the magazines. Ascendant and all. Bush will win the
elections. 12 sag U.S.A. ascendant. 11/11/2001 danger over NYC.
That type of CNN stuff. You have been born. Your tropicana Asc
endant is Cancer. Mars is in the house. That type of crap. O.K.
You are a satisfied customer by all means. I oblige.

Astrologia Giudiziaria - Prezzi in Euro - t8@puck.dhs.org

AMORE LOVE

VENERE TRANSITI Euro 25 (amori attualizzabili) VENUS TRANSITS
AMORI VITA Euro 100 (i amori della vita) ALL LOVES IN ONE'S LIFE
COPPIA I Euro 90 (il oroscopo della coppia) RELATIONSHIP CHART
COPPIA II Euro 150 (coppia predizioni) RELATIONSHIP PREDICTIONS
O5 da Euro 80 mensili (magia cambiafuturo) O5 POCKET MAGICK TUTION
PIANETA NOSTRADAMO da Euro 30 (pianeti speciali) VARUNA DELINEATION
PIANETI AMOROSI da Euro 60 (pianeti del amore) LOVESEX PLANETS
LILIT CASSINI Euro 80 (segreti sessuali) TRUE LILIT DELINEATION

ASTROLOGIA ASTROLOGY

OROSCOPO BIMBO da Euro 30 CHILDREN HOROSCOPE
COPPIA PREVISIONI Euro 175 RELATIONSHIP PREDICTIONS
PREVISIONI UN ANNO Euro 125 PREDICTIONS FOR ONE YEAR TRANSITS
PREVISIONI VITA Euro 285 LONG RANGE PREDICTIONS YEAR MONTH DAY
PIANETI SPECIALI da Euro 35 CENTAURS TRANSNEPTUNERS DARKPLANETS
ANIMALI DOMESTICI da Euro 99 PETS HOROSCOPES SYNASTRY PREDICTIONS

MAGIA MAGICK

O5 CAMBIAFUTURO da Euro 75 mensili PERSONAL FUTURECHANGER O5 TUTION
O5 MAESTRO Euro 495 O5 MASTER TRAINING VIA E-MAIL AND LIVE DELIVERY
I CHING da Euro 20 I CHING PREDICTIONS INDULGE IN QUESTIONS!

Latest articles on O5, I Ching and astrology.
http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck
Search alt.astrology.marketplace using
http://groups.google.com O5 Articles

Sun Dec 23 08:04:56 GMT 2001