<GFD> German File Distribution
Fra : The Region 23 Intern~

Dato : 16-12-01 11:23

* Send din fil-request via E-mail ------> Til: irex@r23.dk
Fil-request behandles hver 15. min. Emne: freq
------------------
* Download online via WEB på adressen freq <filnavn>
http://download.r23.dk freq <filnavn>

>Area: GFD.APP.DB GFD [APP]: Datenbank-Programme, Tools
ODBCSDK.ZIP 549 Kb 12-10 ODBC SDK (beta) for OS/2. Beta version of a SDK
for developing ODBC applications and database
drivers.
560,751 bytes, 1 fil(er)

>Area: GFD.APP.GFX GFD [APP]: GRAFISCHE APPLIKATIONEN
GMT3_4.ZIP 759 Kb 15-12 OS/2 port of the Generic Mapping Tools, V.3.4.
Version 3.4 of Paul Wessell and Walter Smith's
Generic Mapping Tools (GMT). GMT is a free,
open source collection of ~60 UNIX tools that
allow users to manipulate (x,y) and (x,y,z)
data sets (including filtering, trend fitting,
gridding, projecting, etc.) and produce
Encapsulated PostScript File (EPS)
illustrations ranging from simple x-y plots
through contour maps to artificially
illuminated surfaces and 3-D perspective
views in black and white, gray tone, hachure
patterns, and 24-bit color. GMT supports 25
common map projections plus linear, log, and
power scaling, and comes with support data
such as coastlines, rivers, and political
boundaries.
775,929 bytes, 1 fil(er)

>Area: GFD.APP.MISC GFD [APP]: Alles andere in dieser Gruppe
LBH05.ZIP 189 Kb 06-12 Little Business Helper, v0.5.
THES3004.EXE 1,178 Kb 12-12 Theseus3 for OS/2 version 3.04. Theseus is a
memory analysis program for the OS/2 system.
(C) Copyright International Business Machines
Corporation 1992, 2001. All rights reserved.
This new version works on Warp 3, FixPak 38
or later, Warp 4 at any FixPak level,
including WSOD, and the e-Business Server.
1,397,910 bytes, 2 fil(er)

>Area: GFD.APP.MMPM GFD [APP]: Multi-Media-Applikationen
TLAME02I.ZIP 70 Kb 06-12 MPEG Layer 2 Encoder, based on ISO Dist 10
source, VBR support. Beta 02I of the TooLame
MPEG 1/2 Layer 2 encoder. Runs about 40%
faster than the ISO code on which its based,
and includes some of the bug fixes from the
Lame mp3 encoder. Includes VBR support!
71,039 bytes, 1 fil(er)

>Area: GFD.DEV.MISC GFD [DEV]: Alles andere in dieser gruppe
LPATHEXT.ZIP 27 Kb 11-12 This package contains a subroutine library with
functions and subroutines to manipulate the
LIBPATH
extensions [BEGINLIBPATH and ENDLIBPATH]
from within
an OS/2 address space.

Freeware with full source code.

Author: David W Noon (dwnoon@os2bbs.com)
26,647 bytes, 1 fil(er)

>Area: GFD.NET.CONN OS/2 [NET]: SLIP, PPP, UUCP, Proxies etc
KIP.ZIP 13 Kb 10-12 InJoy PPPoE client disconnnecting problem patch.
This program patch the problem that if InJoy is
quited without disconnecting and retrying to
connect ISP, InJoy or other PPPoE client take a
long time to connect PPPoE server. For examples,
You can see 'acx concentrator:' in InJoy and
encounter 'Time Out' while 'Contact server'
progressing in EnterNet300.
12,493 bytes, 1 fil(er)

>Area: GFD.NET.MISC GFD [NET]: Alles Andere in dieser Gruppe
LS12-BIN.ZIP 46 Kb 05-12 LanScan version 1.2 - used with TCP/IP
version 4.1 or above. This program scans
Ethernet network issuing ARP-requests.
Also program can discover NetBIOS names.
This function works only if TCPBEUI
(NetBIOS over TCP/IP) and TCP/IP
version 4.1 or above is used.
Author - Oleg Zhukov
LS412BIN.ZIP 45 Kb 05-12 LanScan version 1.2 - used with TCP/IP
version 4.0. This program scans Ethernet
network issuing ARP-requests. Also program
can discover NetBIOS names. This function
works only if TCPBEUI (NetBIOS over TCP/IP)
and TCP/IP version 4.1 or above is used.
Author - Oleg Zhukov
91,461 bytes, 2 fil(er)

>Area: GFD.SYS.NET GFD [SYS]: NETWORK DEVICE TREIBER
AUTONIC.ZIP 44 Kb 13-12 autonic.sys - at boot time detect pci card and
autoload it's driver.
44,575 bytes, 1 fil(er)

>Area: GFD.SYS.TOOL GFD [SYS]: TOOLS FUER DEN SYSTEM-ADMINISTRATOR
UPDCD199.ZIP 145 Kb 10-12 UpdCD 1.99 (2.0 alpha) for eCS. This is a very
early alpha version, use it at your own risk!
Install UpdCD 1.81 (1.8 base + 1.81 fix) and
unzip this zip in the updcd directory (overwrite
the original UpdCD files). UpdCD 1.99 is not
able
to build other systems (Warp 4, MCP, etc.) than
eCS at this time. It will change in the future.
Until then, backup the original 1.8x files if
you need them.
147,393 bytes, 1 fil(er)

I alt modtaget 3,050 Kb, 11 fil(er)

The Region 23 Internet Source