27-11-01 God The Father
Fra : Nortene

Dato : 06-12-01 16:30

This Revelation is from The Miracle Of Saint Joseph.

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG IN THE CHAPEL ON NOVEMBER 27,2001
AT 11:45 A.M.

"There is much jealousy that surrounds this Gift of My Divine Love. The
little one I use understands that she must ignore all attacks that appear many
times almost friendly, and yet inquisitive. She is always alert to what the
conversation or remarks mean, even when they do not seem to point at her. We
all smile at her conscious reaction to what would be ordinary for a natural
reaction to strike back.

This Gift is to save Souls - millions of Souls - so All that has been thus
far delivered must never cease in being delivered in the written, the printed
manner. If this were to stop, many individuals, of all ages, would find it
difficult to believe in how I would deliver So Much at this time.

I bless all who accept, believe, and Honor All I have thus far given. My
Will is a Blessing to human life, beyond what a human mind could ever fully
comprehend.

I sign this Note with My Divine Love, for the obedience that has and will
be, for millions of Souls yet to be returned to Me."

"GOD THE FATHER"

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously and continuously as witnessed by
all those present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

If you would like to receive a weekly Revelation by email, please subscribe to
the mailing list by sending a blank email to:

weekendrev-request@positivelytheway.org

with the word 'subscribe' in the subject line.