I Ching
Fra : Claudio Solis

Dato : 12-11-01 08:46

:|: Venexian I Ching - Do Esempi |:: |:|

Casanova was the first jailbreaker to excape the doge's
jail PIOMBI /1/. The Master said :|:
The cinderella hexagram again! It neatly conveys being
restrained, imprisoned, opressed ('the superior man will
risk his life') and not being believed in.

But :|: has also a secret card, and Giacomo used it!
what a player. No one never escaped that prison! /0/

Another example is CANAL GRANDO (Canale Grande) or the
Great Channel, the main flux of this artificial city
and alive museum of time and human history.

|:: Where there is a wooden bridge (causeway), one
can cross. The bridge was wooden until it was built in
stone. (See separate report and astrological map of Rialto
Bridge). He walks the centre: the channel is central.

Only three bridges (SCALZI, ACCADEMIA, RIALTO) abridge
the main channel and it seems I Ching says (he always
jokes) we/I can cross the ACCADEMIA bridge that is presently
the only wooden of the three. This is already an invitation
and I plan to do so very soon (checking horary data and
the BOGEYMAN surroundings) on this physical plane on my
return from ANZOLO RAFAEL mission/expedition on DORSODURO.

The tracking and footnotes are for those BOGEYMEN who want
to navigate along on this or another plane. BOGEYMAN navigation
proper is what one might call (in rigore di termini) 'astral
travel'. Best forum news:alt.dreams.castaneda /2/
The third line describes the customs operations (PUNTA DOGANA
and RIvo ALTO) that took place (bracketed the two locations
where the customs duties were executed).

This two examples are the first two official questions
in what in days will become VENEXIAN I CHING. There have
been many versions of the yi, some were or are uploaded
on the Internet (at least 5 on this site) as far as 1996.
Tarot, Sabians, I Ching, Castanediana, Crowleyana, Enochiana
intermingle as seen on http://ghettobox.dhs.org/t8

Reccomended reading 'Shumeran I Ching' as presented on
http://www.mmc.hr/~wr106/usenet.html

A note for the Bogeyman. there might be a special bridge to
which I Ching alludes and when you cross, don't expect to return.

LASSE CHE I STROLEGHI FAZZA I LUNARI t8@puck.dhs.org
http://puck.dhs.org Varuna, 2001KX76, Dark Planets &
Centaurs; I Ching Aspectarian, O5 pocket magick intent.

Fri Nov 09 14:16:13 GMT 2001

/0/ The astrolloger will check the Moon Jupiter directions.

/1/ Ruled by Saturn. Lead.

/2/
newspost:alt.dreams.toltec,alt.dreams.lucid,alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.inner.circle,alt.paranormal

VENEXIA DE DRENTO - Venice Inside - From Venice, Italy
Claudio Solis mailto:t8@puck.dhs.org http://puck.dhs.org

ASTROLOGIA GIUDIZIARIA predictive astrology, minute precision
http://puck.dhs.org/reports/italia http://puck.dhs.org/$

NO STROLEGAR CO LA TESTA; PAR ROMPER LA STRIGARIA XE O5.
O5 breaks the enchantment and (dis)creates your futurity!

--
Posted from [193.198.1.4]