I Ching'S cool!
Fra : |ntruder

Dato : 25-09-01 09:39

I Ching is a planetarium and navigating system, as well as
the copy of the Nibiru system on our own Solar sistem.

Of course it represent Earth with the seven main planets,
coppied from Nibiru's own scheme, since it has seven sattelites.

This and other points were explained in the Chinese Nibiru series.
http://puck.dhs.org/usenet.html http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck

The aspectarian in it's `tree of life' form has been adapted for
enochian use back in 1996 http://ghettobox.dhs.org/t8

Besides being a planetarium, I Ching is a horary astrology
device, as well as a directional tool. It's properties are
navigational, as still in use within geomancy; once a part
of the art of aligning the airports.

.

||| |:| :|:|:: |||||| :|:::| |||:|: |||::: ::: ||||:| |:|::|

The =O5= formula, publications, logo, methods and procedures
are (C) Copyright 1994-2012 Klaudio Zic. Mail t8@puck.dhs.org
for tution, information and further publishing permission.
(C) 2001 Klaudio Zic - All Rights Reserved. Klaudio is the author of a
series of articles on the centaur and transneptune objects in
astrology,
world 2001KX76 and Varuna. Current reports http://puck.dhs.org/reports
Articles: http://puck.dhs.org/usenet.html
http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck