+ CRVX
Fra : |ntruder

Dato : 20-09-01 15:41

http://puck.dhs.org/reports/ixc.+/

If the date for crucifixion is right and my program and
MPC data corect, there are at least two interesting aspects
at crucifixion time.

One is 2001KF77 conjunct Mars so closely that I had problems
separating them on the simulator; and Chariklo conjunct
Algol, a very close conjunction, too, astronomically speaking.

Neptune Fomalhaut is most strikingly illustrative in that it
confirms secret enemies, immortality, lover's death (?) like
Chariklo's sacrifice; Fomalhaut means fish's mouth.

Pholus is conjunct Neptune possibly influencng and astral
journey, a spy, a drunken soldier; to be analyzed; these were
the first notes.

||| |:| :|:|:: |||||| :|:::| |||:|: |||::: ::: ||||:| |:|::|

The =O5= formula, publications, logo, methods and procedures
are (C) Copyright 1994-2012 Klaudio Zic. Mail t8@puck.dhs.org
for tution, information and further publishing permission.

(C) 2001 Klaudio Zic - All Rights Reserved. Klaudio is the author of a
series of articles on the centaur and transneptune objects in astrology,

world 2001KX76 and Varuna. Current reports http://puck.dhs.org/reports
Articles: http://puck.dhs.org/usenet.html
http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck
New planets are coming this way! Mail t8@puck.dhs.org for updates and