Xmas Today
Fra : |ntruder

Dato : 14-09-01 15:57

Intuitively I reached for IXC chart in the morning, only to
discover today is Our Lord Jesus Christ's solar return, i.e.
His Birthday!

http://puck.dhs.org/reports/IXC

He was born September 17th 7 B.C. before sunset, when Joseph
went to fetch a midwife, but the solar return falls on Sep
14th this year.

The precession corrected solar return falls on Sep 27th this
year. The natal calculations were made according to the arabian
(sic!) bible and Proserpina (the avestan planet of the buddhas)
M.C. position, and published on USENET some years ago. The
study was picked from one work by an austrian professor.

I compared his nativity to some maps of importance, such as
the WTC 1 map http://puck.dhs.org/reports/wtc and found
interesting and relevant relations. Articles and discussion
go to mailto:puck@puck.dhs.org

Oroscopo del Cristo

Il ascendente e Ariete (aryian) 'il agnello' (the sacrificial
lamb), Proserpina (il buddha) e sul mediocielo (M.C.).

The time is (according to the arabian bible) when Joseph
went to fetch the midwife before sunset.

Il tempo del parto e quando Giuseppe usci di casa per cercare
la donna che aiuto Maria a partorire.

http://puck.dhs.org

@0102 ; Astrolog chart info.
/qb Sep 17 -7 16:32 ST +0:00 35:12E 31:43N
/zi "Jesus Christ" "http://puck.dhs.org"

.

Fri Sep 14 07:11:46 GMT 2001
Fri Sep 14 07:48:29 GMT 2001
||| |:| :|:|:: |||||| :|:::| |||:|: |||::: ::: ||||:| |:|::|

The =O5= formula, publications, logo, methods and procedures
are (C) Copyright 1994-2012 Klaudio Zic. Mail t8@puck.dhs.org
for tution, information and further publishing permission.
(C) 2001 Klaudio Zic - All Rights Reserved. Klaudio is the author of a
series of articles on the centaur and transneptune objects in
astrology,
world 2001KX76 and Varuna. Current reports http://puck.dhs.org/reports
Articles: http://puck.dhs.org/usenet.html
http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck