To matrix
Fra : R.N.

Dato : 06-09-01 19:46

Hello Matrix

Who ever you may be - thank you for sending us all those interesting news
about astrology.

Kindest regards elena@io.dk

Fra : |ntruder

Dato : 14-09-01 16:03

"R.N." <elena@io.dk> wrote in message news:<9n8j0q$2bv9$1@news.cybercity.dk>...
> Hello Matrix
>
> Who ever you may be - thank you for sending us all those interesting news
> about astrology.
>
> Kindest regards elena@io.dk

Grazie, one receives seldom a compliment today
*)+<:)

My first danish netfriend was femalenerd.com in 1996

There are tons of reports here: http://puck.dhs.org/reports
wtc new.amsterdam bush america saturn180pluto also articles
on Mary Plumb message board http://www.mountainastrologer.com
also http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck

I am aware Denmark has a high percentage of muslim schoolchildren.
We have a problem, too at 45N20 14E27. I am venetian (mi son veneto)
by culture but (have to) live in Croatia.

Fra : Bjørn Sveistrup

Dato : 27-10-01 06:56

Well - having muslim schoolchildren iasnt bad... its not their fault... and
wont ever be.

/redd

R.N. <elena@io.dk> skrev i artiklen <9n8j0q$2bv9$1@news.cybercity.dk>...

Fra : R.N.

Dato : 27-10-01 17:07

"Bjørn Sveistrup" > skrev i en meddelelse
> Well - having muslim schoolchildren iasnt bad... its not their fault...
and
> wont ever be.

Hvad i alverden bruger du mit navn for i indlæg om politik, som jeg aldrig
har deltaget i?
Hvad bilder du dig ind???

R.N.

Fra : |ntruder

Dato : 13-11-01 09:45

"R.N." <elena@io.dk> wrote in message news:<9reikh$a6b$1@news.cybercity.dk>...
> "Bjørn Sveistrup" > skrev i en meddelelse
> > Well - having muslim schoolchildren iasnt bad... its not their fault...
> and
> > wont ever be.
>

> Hvad i alverden bruger du mit navn for i indlæg om politik, som jeg aldrig
> har deltaget i?
> Hvad bilder du dig ind???
>
> R.N.

Hmmm. It is very hard to decide. Our religion should be tollerant.

http://www.mmc.hr/~wr106/puck.dhs.org/reports/Nov11th2001.kamikaze.alert/

I mailed the FBI, NY (NYC) governer(s), and the
President.
They either did not read the mail or expect me to know
the
position and details of the attack. I also posted to
all
military accademies and talibal newsgroups.

http://www.mmc.hr/~wr106/puck.dhs.org/reports/
http://www.mmc.hr/~wr106/puck.dhs.org/reports/a.terrorist/
http://www.mmc.hr/~wr106/puck.dhs.org/reports/Nov11th2001.kamikaze.alert/

11/11/2001 was the day-d. Now I hear (first news)
about an
airbus tragedy
in Queens.
http://www.mmc.hr/~wr106/puck.dhs.org/reports/11112001.Nov11th2001/