This is what ethnic cleansing looks like i~
Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 18-07-11 18:20

This is what ethnic cleansing looks like in 2010.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2bCIspDbHs&feature=related

These peaceful people have been living in the Negev Desert since the
Ottoman Empire. Israel destroys a whole Negev Village -- 200 Children
left Homeless. The villagers, mostly children and old people, were
left stunned near the destroyed village, shelterless and waterless
under the blazing sun.

The destruction of the village was carried out despite dispute over
ownership of the land still pending in the courts. Residents of al-
Arakib are neither squatters nor invaders: their village has existed
many years before the creation of Israel in 1948.

Villagers said they've lived in the region for years back to the
Ottoman days before Israel was founded, and have original deeds to the
land.

"The state of Israel is treating us like cockroaches," said Sulaiman
Abu Mdian, 29, a father of four who works as a chicken farmer.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/07/27/israel.bedouins.demolitions/ind...

"More than 1,500 police arrived at the village at around sunrise --
they came in dozens of vehicles and began destroying the structures
there," said Chaya Noach, head of Negev Coexistence Forum for Civil
Equality, a group which fights to protect the rights of the 160,000
Bedouin living in the Negev.

"It's like they want to erase the Bedouin from the landscape," she
said.

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=40238

"Usually they destroy seven or 10 houses at once, but this time they
bulldozed the roads and anything that would indicate people had lived
here," said Waqili.
The operation set "a dangerous precedent," he warned, saying it posed
a threat to the 45 unrecognised villages in the Negev that are home to
some 100,000 Arabs.

http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=376937&...

Bedouins are predominantly desert-dwelling Arabs who have been living
in the Negev desert for hundreds of years.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=136428§ionid=351020202

Many live in extreme poverty.

The Bedouin say they have lived in the area since before the
foundation of the state of Israel.

"Today we shall evacuate them and should they return we'll do it
again," he said. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-10777040

Palestine olive tree;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnVwKimPPdI

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 19-07-11 05:22

>"The state of Israel is treating us like cockroaches," said Sulaiman
>Abu Mdian, 29, a father of four who works as a chicken farmer.
>
>http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/07/27/israel.bedouins.demolitions/ind...
>
>"More than 1,500 police arrived at the village at around sunrise --
>they came in dozens of vehicles and began destroying the structures
>there," said Chaya Noach, head of Negev Coexistence Forum for Civil
>Equality, a group which fights to protect the rights of the 160,000
>Bedouin living in the Negev.
>
>"It's like they want to erase the Bedouin from the landscape," she
>said.
>
>http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=40238
>
>"Usually they destroy seven or 10 houses at once, but this time they
>bulldozed the roads and anything that would indicate people had lived
>here," said Waqili.
>The operation set "a dangerous precedent," he warned, saying it posed
>a threat to the 45 unrecognised villages in the Negev that are home to
>some 100,000 Arabs.
>
>http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=376937&...
>
>Bedouins are predominantly desert-dwelling Arabs who have been living
>in the Negev desert for hundreds of years.
>
>http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=136428§ionid=351020202
>
>Many live in extreme poverty.
>
>The Bedouin say they have lived in the area since before the
>foundation of the state of Israel.

År 1000 fvt grundlagde kong David landets hovedstad Jerusalem og der
var ingen arabere så vidt vides. De fik ihvertfald ikke borgerskab i
staten

At Islam i nogle århundreder siden har besat Palæstina gir ingen
rettigheder

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 19-07-11 05:14

On 19 Jul., 06:22, Bo Warming <b...@bwng.dk> wrote:
> >"The state of Israel is treating us like cockroaches," said Sulaiman
> >Abu Mdian, 29, a father of four who works as a chicken farmer.
>
> >http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/07/27/israel.bedouins.demolit.......
>
> >"More than 1,500 police arrived at the village at around sunrise --
> >they came in dozens of vehicles and began destroying the structures
> >there," said Chaya Noach, head of Negev Coexistence Forum for Civil
> >Equality, a group which fights to protect the rights of the 160,000
> >Bedouin living in the Negev.
>
> >"It's like they want to erase the Bedouin from the landscape," she
> >said.
>
> >http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=40238
>
> >"Usually they destroy seven or 10 houses at once, but this time they
> >bulldozed the roads and anything that would indicate people had lived
> >here," said Waqili.
> >The operation set "a dangerous precedent," he warned, saying it posed
> >a threat to the 45 unrecognised villages in the Negev that are home to
> >some 100,000 Arabs.
>
> >http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=376......
>
> >Bedouins are predominantly desert-dwelling Arabs who have been living
> >in the Negev desert for hundreds of years.
>
> >http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=136428§ionid=351020202
>
> >Many live in extreme poverty.
>
> >The Bedouin say they have lived in the area since before the
> >foundation of the state of Israel.
>
> År 1000 fvt  grundlagde kong David landets hovedstad Jerusalem og der
> var ingen arabere så vidt vides. De fik ihvertfald ikke borgerskab i
> staten
>
> At Islam i nogle århundreder siden har besat Palæstina gir ingen
> rettigheder

Du respekterer ikke ejendomsrettigheder?

Det betyder i givet fald, at de samme traditioner som man ser blandt
skole-elever holdes i hævd. De tilbageværende 40.000 jøder sidder med
en hånd på den plads, som de udvandrede jøder efterlod og råber -
PLADSEN ER SPÆRRET!

Jeg tror ikke, araberne er enig med dig. Ifølge den logik er området -
Egyptisk. Og tilhører egypterne. De var der nemlig først.

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 19-07-11 13:33

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 04:14:17 -0700 (PDT), Patruljen
<Patruljen@yahoo.dk> wrote:

>On 19 Jul., 06:22, Bo Warming <b...@bwng.dk> wrote:
>> >"The state of Israel is treating us like cockroaches," said Sulaiman
>> >Abu Mdian, 29, a father of four who works as a chicken farmer.
>>
>> >http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/07/27/israel.bedouins.demolit......
>>
>> >"More than 1,500 police arrived at the village at around sunrise --
>> >they came in dozens of vehicles and began destroying the structures
>> >there," said Chaya Noach, head of Negev Coexistence Forum for Civil
>> >Equality, a group which fights to protect the rights of the 160,000
>> >Bedouin living in the Negev.
>>
>> >"It's like they want to erase the Bedouin from the landscape," she
>> >said.
>>
>> >http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=40238
>>
>> >"Usually they destroy seven or 10 houses at once, but this time they
>> >bulldozed the roads and anything that would indicate people had lived
>> >here," said Waqili.
>> >The operation set "a dangerous precedent," he warned, saying it posed
>> >a threat to the 45 unrecognised villages in the Negev that are home to
>> >some 100,000 Arabs.
>>
>> >http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=376......
>>
>> >Bedouins are predominantly desert-dwelling Arabs who have been living
>> >in the Negev desert for hundreds of years.
>>
>> >http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=136428§ionid=351020202
>>
>> >Many live in extreme poverty.
>>
>> >The Bedouin say they have lived in the area since before the
>> >foundation of the state of Israel.
>>
>> År 1000 fvt  grundlagde kong David landets hovedstad Jerusalem og der
>> var ingen arabere så vidt vides. De fik ihvertfald ikke borgerskab i
>> staten
>>
>> At Islam i nogle århundreder siden har besat Palæstina gir ingen
>> rettigheder
>
>Du respekterer ikke ejendomsrettigheder?
>

>Det betyder i givet fald, at de samme traditioner som man ser blandt
>skole-elever holdes i hævd. De tilbageværende 40.000 jøder sidder med
>en hånd på den plads, som de udvandrede jøder efterlod og råber -
>PLADSEN ER SPÆRRET!
>
>Jeg tror ikke, araberne er enig med dig. Ifølge den logik er området -
>Egyptisk. Og tilhører egypterne. De var der nemlig først.

Jeg respekterer ejendomsret men den ændres af en krig

Palæerne terrormyrdede og tabte gengældelseskrig og så afgiver man
land - surt show

Og med stadig mere avancerede våben har jøderne brug for mere
beskyttelseszone i SELVFORSVAR

Kik omkring Bjelkes Alle 46, Bo W 358611000

Jeg frygter at muslimer vil påstå at DK er deres land, helt som man
vil eje jødeland som Islam besatte nogle århundreder
Vi er i samme båd som jøderne