Hamas - Human Shield Confession
Fra : E.Dalgas

Dato : 18-07-11 23:49

International retf¿rdighed anno 2011.

En tretrins raket rettet imod Israel.

1 terror
2 propaganda
3 international kritik af Israel

Hamas - Human Shield Confession 0:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0wJXf2nt4Y&feature=player_embedded

Hamas MP Fathi Hammad: We Used Women and Children as Human Shields.

Fathi Hammad: [The enemies of Allah] do not know that the Palestinian
people has developed its [methods] of death and death-seeking. For the
Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel, and
so do all the people living on this land. The elderly excel at this, and so
do the mujahideen and the children. This is why they have formed human
shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen, in
order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine. It is as if they were
saying to the Zionist enemy: "We desire death like you desire life."

*

Wednesday March 23, 2011

Haniyya Calls On UN To Protect The Palestinian People
http://www.imemc.org/article/60918

In a brief statement to the media on Tuesday evening, Haniyya said that
´the Security Council did not hesitate in making and implementing decision
to protect the Libyan people, and must act to protect the Palestinians¡.

He also called on activating and implementing the Goldstone report on
Israelÿs war on Gaza two years ago, and called on the people in the Arab
world, engaged in revolutions against their oppressive regimes, to regard
the Palestinian cause as a high priority.

*

Human Rights Watch

March 1, 2011

Israel: Investigate Civilian Losses in Gaza Attacks
http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2011/03/01/israel-investigate-civilian-losses-gaza-attacks

"Israel needs to take all feasible precautions to avoid civilian casualties
even when attacking military targets," said Sarah Leah Whitson, Middle East
director at Human Rights Watch. "When so many Palestinian civilians get
wounded in Israeli attacks, Israel should find out why."

*

*Israel b¸r unders¸ge hvorfor så mange civile bliver ramt under deres
angreb imod millit¿re mål*

--

E.D

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 18-07-11 17:54

On 19 Jul., 00:48, "E.Dalgas" <e....@live.dk> wrote:
> International retf¿rdighed anno 2011.
>
> En tretrins raket rettet imod Israel.
>
> 1 terror
> 2 propaganda
> 3 international kritik af Israel
>
> Hamas - Human Shield Confession 0:50http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0wJXf2nt4Y&feature=player_embedded
>
> Hamas MP Fathi Hammad: We Used Women and Children as Human Shields.
>
> Fathi Hammad: [The enemies of Allah] do not know that the Palestinian
> people has developed its [methods] of death and death-seeking. For the
> Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel, and
> so do all the people living on this land. The elderly excel at this, and so
> do the mujahideen and the children. This is why they have formed human
> shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen, in
> order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine. It is as if they were
> saying to the Zionist enemy: "We desire death like you desire life."
>
> *
>
> Wednesday March 23, 2011
>
> Haniyya Calls On UN To Protect The Palestinian Peoplehttp://www.imemc.org/article/60918
>
> In a brief statement to the media on Tuesday evening, Haniyya said that
> ´the Security Council did not hesitate in making and implementing decision
> to protect the Libyan people, and must act to protect the Palestinians¡.
>
> He also called on activating and implementing the Goldstone report on
> Israelÿs war on Gaza two years ago, and called on the people in the Arab
> world, engaged in revolutions against their oppressive regimes, to regard
> the Palestinian cause as a high priority.
>
> *
>
> Human Rights Watch
>
> March 1, 2011
>
> Israel: Investigate Civilian Losses in Gaza Attackshttp://www.hrw.org/en/news/2011/03/01/israel-investigate-civilian-los...
>
> "Israel needs to take all feasible precautions to avoid civilian casualties
> even when attacking military targets," said Sarah Leah Whitson, Middle East
> director at Human Rights Watch. "When so many Palestinian civilians get
> wounded in Israeli attacks, Israel should find out why."
>
> *
>
> *Israel b¸r unders¸ge hvorfor så mange civile bliver ramt under deres
> angreb imod millit¿re mål*
>
> --
>
> E.D

Rendyrket manipulation og israelsk propaganda.

Ma'an revealed: "Palestinian Information Center" getting a video which
reveals the disregard shown by the Israeli soldiers for civilian lives
and property during the war on Gaza, which erupted in late 2008 and
continued in early 2009.

It appears in the video - obtained by the Center of the Commission
documented the Government's article - Israeli soldiers laughing during
the bombing of houses and property of citizens, and the use of tons of
explosives, rockets, missiles, and shows photography and confident
that the mobile one of the soldiers involved in the war, was located
in the place occur from the bombing and destruction, and shows the
beginning of the video images of three apartment buildings where
Palestinian civilians, these are apartment buildings for the targeting
and destruction and bombing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9u2T5gwAac

Det forholder sig sådan, at IDF og det israelske flyvevåben smadrer
civile hjem - på Vestbredden og i Gaza. Befolkningen forsøger at
forsvare deres hje ved at samle sig på taget og omkring bygningen -
for at hindre at israelerne smadrer deres private ejendom.

Dette klip fra en palæstinensisk Tv-station viser hvordan man forsøger
at beskytte sine ejendomme mod israelske sprængninger:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBYtij4Q7sE&feature=related

Ødelæggelser af palæstinensiske hjem forekommer regelmæssigt;

Israelis Against Occupation - This is how Israelis fuel Hate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1smEBBHvzR8&NR=1

Home demolition -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=FnVwKimPPdI&feature=related

Israel's Destruction of the Bedouin Village Al-Arakib
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rud19ytcPS8

Ethnic Cleansing of a Bedouin village in the Negev Desert by Israel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2bCIspDbHs&feature=related

Israel leaves 200 children in the desert with No food No water and No
shelter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJVWmBcDjU&feature=related

Rabbi Ascherman against house demolition in the Negev
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVuRWxaWLMY&feature=related

Exposing Israel (MUST SEE!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li8objISiNY&NR=1

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 18-07-11 18:08

Fra : Ivannof

Dato : 19-07-11 09:54

> [...]
> forsvare deres hje ved at samle sig på taget og omkring bygningen -
> for at hindre at israelerne smadrer deres private ejendom.
>
> Dette klip fra en palæstinensisk Tv-station viser hvordan man forsøger
> at beskytte sine ejendomme mod israelske sprængninger:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBYtij4Q7sE&feature=related
>
> Ødelæggelser af palæstinensiske hjem forekommer regelmæssigt;
>
> Israelis Against Occupation - This is how Israelis fuel Hatehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1smEBBHvzR8&NR=1
>
> Home demolition -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=FnVwKimPPdI&feature=related
>
> Israel's Destruction of the Bedouin Village Al-Arakibhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rud19ytcPS8
>
> Ethnic Cleansing of a Bedouin village in the Negev Desert by Israelhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2bCIspDbHs&feature=related
>
> Israel leaves 200 children in the desert with No food No water and No

Sådan er der så meget, når man er i krig. Måske skulle palæstinenserne
overveje en mere fredelig vej?

Hilsen Ivan

Fra : /john

Dato : 19-07-11 18:51

"Ivannof" <ivannof@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelelsen

> Måske skulle palæstinenserne overveje en mere fredelig vej?

Nåee.. du mener fx at anerkende Israels eksistens og ret til sikre grænser,
tiltrække vestlig investering, opbygge en turistindustri der siger sparto
(Gaza har nogle af verdens fineste badestrande), og derefter leve lykkeligt
til deres dages ende?

Ja, det ville da være en god og praktisk løsning.

Men det vil Hamas jo ikke. Ejheller Hezbollah, al Qaeda, Libanon, Syrien,
Iran, Irak - og så'n.

"Vi vil aldrig anerkende Israel" siges det at Hamas skulle ha' sagt.

'Aldrig' er godtnok lang tid.

I det mentale østen har kun Jordan og Egypten set lyset og lavet en
fredsaftale med Israel.

/john

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 19-07-11 12:39

On 19 Jul., 19:51, "/john" <nn@ok> wrote:
> "Ivannof" <ivan...@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelelsen
>
> > Måske skulle palæstinenserne overveje en mere fredelig vej?
>
> Nåee.. du mener fx at anerkende Israels eksistens og ret til sikre grænser,
> tiltrække vestlig investering, opbygge en turistindustri der siger sparto
> (Gaza har nogle af verdens fineste badestrande), og derefter leve lykkeligt
> til deres dages ende?
>
> Ja, det ville da være en god og praktisk løsning.
>
> Men det vil Hamas jo ikke. Ejheller Hezbollah, al Qaeda, Libanon, Syrien,
> Iran, Irak - og så'n.
>
> "Vi vil aldrig anerkende Israel" siges det at Hamas skulle ha' sagt.
>
> 'Aldrig' er godtnok lang tid.
>
> I det mentale østen har kun Jordan og Egypten set lyset og lavet en
> fredsaftale med Israel.
>
> /john

PLO anerkendte allerede Israel i 1993.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Peace/recogn.html

Betød det at israelerne efterlevede resten af resolution 242?

Nej - istedet har man nu fået Hamas på halsen. Israel ligger som de
har redt op til -