Asus P2B BIOS opdatering !!!
Fra : Lars Danielsen

Dato : 07-08-01 15:06

I 've got problems updating Bios for my Asus P2B mainboard - I've got
AFLASH on a bootable floppy, but when I try to run the AFLASH program in the
DOS prombt, it say's "Error ! can't find System BIOS Hook". I can't really
figure out what this means!?

can anybody help !

Lars Danielsen, grafiker
E-mail: lars@oab-tryk.dk
E-mail privat: cyberclown@city.dk

Fra : Cubus

Dato : 07-08-01 15:12

> I 've got problems updating Bios for my Asus P2B mainboard - I've got
> AFLASH on a bootable floppy, but when I try to run the AFLASH program in
the
> DOS prombt, it say's "Error ! can't find System BIOS Hook". I can't really
> figure out what this means!?

Du kan måske ikke bruge aflash til dit motherboard. Asus har flere BIOS
Flash Utilities, se fx

http://www.asus.com.tw/products/motherboard/bios_tools.html

--
Cubus

Fra : Esben

Dato : 08-08-01 02:28

"Cubus" <cubus@sol.dk> wrote in message
> > I 've got problems updating Bios for my Asus P2B mainboard - I've got
> > AFLASH on a bootable floppy, but when I try to run the AFLASH program in
> the
> > DOS prombt, it say's "Error ! can't find System BIOS Hook". I can't
really
> > figure out what this means!?
>
> Du kan måske ikke bruge aflash til dit motherboard. Asus har flere BIOS
> Flash Utilities, se fx
>
> http://www.asus.com.tw/products/motherboard/bios_tools.html

Asus P2B bruger AFLASH.

--
Esben

Fra : Esben

Dato : 08-08-01 02:31

"Cubus" <cubus@sol.dk> wrote in message
> > I 've got problems updating Bios for my Asus P2B mainboard - I've got
> > AFLASH on a bootable floppy, but when I try to run the AFLASH program in
> the
> > DOS prombt, it say's "Error ! can't find System BIOS Hook". I can't
really
> > figure out what this means!?

Ps. Er bios-update tilladt i bios?

--