Wilders - Christians can not face Islam
Fra : Leonardo Been

Dato : 16-07-10 08:18

Christians can not face Islam, which, admittedly, is very difficult to
face.

Especially Christian hypocrites cannot.

Islamists themselves, certainly can not look through Islam, at all.

'

However, any research and call for decency and civilized behavior,
does support the - in the early beginning maybe somewhat crude, but
nevertheless well-meaning - words and intentions of Geert Wilders:

To protect our Freedom and our hard-won Civilization.

Islam is just a big pretense of "monotheism." In fact, their prophet
Mohammed (Mahomad) ORDERS "what God Thinks and Wants and Hates."

God DOES NOT "Think, Want nor Hate," but that prophet does...

Christians can not face that level of Evil.

'

See further:

'Defining God correctly - and Heaven, and Hell - What is Monotheism'
(DGC) - {HRI 20080406-V4.9.1}
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/c501bff35c6e8af4

KNT hrp&p