HARDtalk with eks-marine Kenneth O’Keefe
Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 24-06-10 05:35

As many of you know I was recently on the Mavi Marmara when it was
attacked by Israel. In the attack I was directly involved in disarming
two Israeli Commandos and ultimately letting them go. I will be
writing more details on my blog at http://kenokeefe.wordpress.com/ and
hopefully Twitter soon as well. Thank you for the support and most of
all let us never forget that the only reason we see serious movement
in ending the blockade of Gaza is because people stood up and
exercised their power to change the world. The truth is we can achieve
anything we set our minds to. Power to the people
http://www.worldcitizen.uk.net/

HARDtalk with Kenneth O’Keefe Part 1
http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/hardtalk-with-kenneth-okeefe-part-1-2010wmv/773820020/?icid=VIDURVNWS01

HARDtalk with Kenneth O’Keefe Part 2
http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/hardtalk-with-kenneth-okeefe-part-2-of-3-2010/2190037171/?icid=VIDURVNWS02

HARDtalk with Kenneth O’Keefe Part 3
http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/hardtalk-with-kenneth-okeefe-part-3-2010wmv/72057662632433969/?icid=VIDURVNWS01

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 25-06-10 09:33

On 24 Jun., 13:34, Patruljen <Patrul...@yahoo.dk> wrote:
> As many of you know I was recently on the Mavi Marmara when it was
> attacked by Israel. In the attack I was directly involved in disarming
> two Israeli Commandos and ultimately letting them go. I will be
> writing more details on my blog athttp://kenokeefe.wordpress.com/and
> hopefully Twitter soon as well. Thank you for the support and most of
> all let us never forget that the only reason we see serious movement
> in ending the blockade of Gaza is because people stood up and
> exercised their power to change the world. The truth is we can achieve
> anything we set our minds to. Power to the peoplehttp://www.worldcitizen.uk.net/
>
> HARDtalk with Kenneth O’Keefe Part 1http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/hardtalk-with-kenneth-okeefe-part-1-...
>
> HARDtalk with Kenneth O’Keefe Part 2http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/hardtalk-with-kenneth-okeefe-part-2-...
>
> HARDtalk with Kenneth O’Keefe Part 3http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/hardtalk-with-kenneth-okeefe-part-3-...

MP Haneen Zuabi, who's a member of the Israeli parliament was among
those captured onboard of Gaza-bound ships. She's since been released
and has spoken to RT about what she had witnessed. She says Israeli
marines started shooting before even boarding ship and Israel has
confiscated all reporters film and true video evidence of what
happened. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1HEFXcRThA&feature=related

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 25-06-10 09:52

On 24 Jun., 13:34, Patruljen <Patrul...@yahoo.dk> wrote:
> As many of you know I was recently on the Mavi Marmara when it was
> attacked by Israel. In the attack I was directly involved in disarming
> two Israeli Commandos and ultimately letting them go. I will be
> writing more details on my blog athttp://kenokeefe.wordpress.com/and
> hopefully Twitter soon as well. Thank you for the support and most of
> all let us never forget that the only reason we see serious movement
> in ending the blockade of Gaza is because people stood up and
> exercised their power to change the world. The truth is we can achieve
> anything we set our minds to. Power to the peoplehttp://www.worldcitizen.uk.net/
>
> HARDtalk with Kenneth O’Keefe Part 1http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/hardtalk-with-kenneth-okeefe-part-1-...
>
> HARDtalk with Kenneth O’Keefe Part 2http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/hardtalk-with-kenneth-okeefe-part-2-...
>
> HARDtalk with Kenneth O’Keefe Part 3http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/hardtalk-with-kenneth-okeefe-part-3-...

Flotilla Survivor says Israeli marines boarded unarmed American ship
throwing grenades.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElX0zpZdoew&feature=related

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 25-06-10 10:55

On 24 Jun., 13:34, Patruljen <Patrul...@yahoo.dk> wrote:
> As many of you know I was recently on the Mavi Marmara when it was
> attacked by Israel. In the attack I was directly involved in disarming
> two Israeli Commandos and ultimately letting them go. I will be
> writing more details on my blog athttp://kenokeefe.wordpress.com/and
> hopefully Twitter soon as well. Thank you for the support and most of
> all let us never forget that the only reason we see serious movement
> in ending the blockade of Gaza is because people stood up and
> exercised their power to change the world. The truth is we can achieve
> anything we set our minds to. Power to the peoplehttp://www.worldcitizen.uk.net/
>
> HARDtalk with Kenneth O’Keefe Part 1http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/hardtalk-with-kenneth-okeefe-part-1-...
>
> HARDtalk with Kenneth O’Keefe Part 2http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/hardtalk-with-kenneth-okeefe-part-2-...
>
> HARDtalk with Kenneth O’Keefe Part 3http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/hardtalk-with-kenneth-okeefe-part-3-...

Eyewitness and victim recounts Israeli flotilla attack on an American
boat and crew.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8V2DznyRew&feature=related