### "HYDE & CLYDE" new Flash-toon episode ~
Fra : Davide

Dato : 04-08-01 07:35

Hi friends!
NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!

*** "HYDE & CLYDE" episode #2 ***

is online now on Davide Saraceno web.folio!

> THE URL_

Remember the jump, don't you?
http://go.to/davidesaraceno
or
http://www.carena.net/davidesaraceno
(no pop-ups)

> WHAT'S H&C_

For those who don't know "HYDE & CLYDE" yet...
It's a Flash web-toon miniseries produced in association with the
cool guys at CARTUNIA | MONDOBABY.
Their websites:
http://www.cartunia.com
http://www.mondobaby.it

> CREDITS_

Many thanks go to:
STEFANO (for having written H&C music in spite of this summer
heat!),
DAVIDE "Loug" and MAURO (for their valuable cinematographic
advice),
ANDREA (for his unconditional enthusiasm),
ROBERTO (for having let me test my toons on his monster-pc),
SARA from PUPAK mag (for her nice words about my stuff),
CARTUNIA / MONDOBABY (for having been so patient till now!),
the SQUIRREL NUT ZIPPERS for their wonderful music!

Have a nice day_
Davide ;)

P.S. As soon as possible I'll up an "international release" of all
this web-stuff... Very little time, you know!!!

*** The boring things... ***
To send a message to the list-master, send e-mail to: mcd@libero.it
just "Unsubscribe" (no quotes) in the subject.

[ ALIeN FaCTORY / DAVIDE SARACENO web.folio ]