Business Proposal to Work As Our Business ~
Fra : Indo-Global consulta~

Dato : 10-02-10 08:52

Dear Sir/Madam

Golden Opportunity in the Business of Consultancy Services !!!
We are appointing Business Associates from PAN India who want to start
their Own Consultancy Services Business or Already doing Overseas
Education & Immigration.
There is NO FEE to become Our business Associate at Present. Returns
are very good can go into lakhs Per month. If you work Properly, Sky
is the Limit. As a associate We will guide you in Following :

1.Study Visa of USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand,Sweden,Australia,
Ireland, Germany,Italy,Switzerland,Romania,
Russia,Ukraine,Poland,Singapore,France, etc.
2.Canada, Denmark, UK, USA, New Zealand Immigrations & PR
3.Other Immigration Services including Visitor Visa, Permanent
Residency, Green Card, Visa Appeals, Family Migration, Arranged
Employment Offer,Vocation Tours, and Other Immigration Services for
Various other Countries like USA, UK, New Zealand,Australia, Europe,
etc
4.Work, Internship, Vocation Programmes Like J 1, Au Pair, H1B,
Student Tours for USA, UK, New Zealand, Canada, Europe, etc.
5.Arranged Employment Offer For Canada
6.Medical Studies in India & Abroad
7.Work Visa Guidance for Various Countries
8.Student Career Counsellings

Benefits to Become Business Associate :

1.Large Range of Immigration Services to Provide
2.Large Range of Foreign Universities/Colleges for Overseas Education
From Various Parts of World
3.Huge Earning Potential
4.NO Investment in the Form of Franchise Fee
5.LOW INVESTMENT, HUGE EARNING POTENTIAL
6.Expert Support & FREE Training by Indo-Global

To Know more about Business Associate Programme Kindly Contact us @
0172 6530161-65 or
E Mail : indoglobalchd@gmail.com, indoglobalstudy@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards