"11n Wi-Fi chip discovered in new iPod Tou~
Fra : Glenn Møller-Holst

Dato : 13-09-09 17:49

Tænk sig at man skal opgdage det i en artikel :

Network World, 09/11/2009, 11n Wi-Fi chip discovered in new iPod Touch:
http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/091109-ipod-touch-broadcom.html
Citat: "...
The new Apple iPod Touch uses a Wi-Fi chip that can support the
just-approved high-throughput 802.11n standard, though Apple apparently
has not switched on the cranked-up wireless link.

The single chip combines 802.11n with 802.11abg, Bluetooth, and FM
radio. It runs in both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. Full details are in
the company’s data sheet for the chip.
...."

/Glenn

Fra : Axel Hammerschmidt

Dato : 13-09-09 22:22

Glenn Møller-Holst <nomail@xx.dk> wrote:

> Tænk sig at man skal opgdage det i en artikel :
>
> Network World, 09/11/2009, 11n Wi-Fi chip discovered in new iPod Touch:
> http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/091109-ipod-touch-broadcom.html

Det er en BCM4329, sandsynligvis det samme chipset der sidder i min
Macbook.

--
"I believe in having an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall
out." Grace M. Hopper.