Benjamin Franklin over jøderne:
Fra : Michael Laudahn eOpp~

Dato : 03-12-08 09:51

"In whatever country Jews have settled in any great numbers, they have
lowered its moral tone, depreciated its commercial integrity; have
segregated themselves and not been assimilated; have sneered at and
tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is
founded by objecting to its restrictions: have built up a state within
a state, and when opposed, have tried to strangle that country to
death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal. If you do not
exclude them from the United States in this Constitution, in less than
200 years they will have swarmed in such great numbers that they will
dominate, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives
and our substances, and jeopardized our liberty. If you do not exclude
them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the
fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting
houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not
exclude the Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your
graves. Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they
will, or how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never
be otherwise."

Uddrag af

http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_order/zionism/a_short_history_of_the_jews.htm

Hvor ret han havde. Og princielt det samme som jeg selv altid siger.
Kun at han formulerer bedre - og er mere bekendt. >.)

Læs artikelen. Parallelerne mellem jøder og muhammedanere er
forskrækkelige. 'As one writer tersely put it, the Jews represent a
wedge of Asia driven into the heart of Europe.'

--
Give us back our countries: Stop the criminal multiculturalism
ideology enforced upon the white world against the will of its