Intro to 'Human Rights Issues Checklist up~
Fra : Koos Nolst Trenite

Dato : 18-07-08 06:38

Introduction to 'Human Rights Issues Checklist up to 17 July 2008' -
(incl. Safety Warning Against Electronic Damage by Iran's Intended
Use of Atomic Weapons)

{HRI Check List 20080717-V1.0.1-Intro}

'

This the introduction to the Human Rights Issues Checklist up to
17 July 2008.

(provisional working copy only)

It includes a Safety Warning against possible Electronic Damage.

'

Issues are listed by their date of first publication,

which - written in the form of 20080717 for today's date - is
followed by its Version number, such as 20080717-V1.0, and

sometimes it includes other numbers or letters,

like pi- for 'part issue;'

-A, -B etc. for 'Addition A,' etc.;

-I, -II, -III etc. for multiple Issues on the same day.

'

The Issues are thus NOT listed in sequence of latest publication.
To work with that sequence (of latest publication), you have to
visit, for instance,

http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues
or
http://groups.google.com/group/Koos-Nolst-Trenite

IT IS STRONGLY SUGGESTED, that you make safety backup copies of all
Human Rights Issues

- and even, if you have those facilities or resources, which
you might very well have, to print all Issues out on paper,
as well. Storage on an optical disk, is a first precaution.
It applies also to your other most valuable data, of course.

This protects against such weapons of mass destruction as the
Electro-Magnetic Pulse Atomic Bomb,

which the Iranian religious fanatics and sociopaths are
currently working on, and plan to fire, "in order to
establish Islamic World Peace, and The Day of Judgment on
Earth," according to Islamic mythology,

all comparable to their Insanity of causing some
airplanes to crash into "non-Muslim" buildings
occupied mainly by "non-Muslims"

- which these sociopaths actually organized,
financed, and really executed, as you know,

and they will fire without warning, if Israel and America do
not intercede in time, to destroy their facilities, or to
remove the sociopaths from their positions of "government."

Insanity DOES NOT HAVE ANY RATIONALITY OR REASON, but
- in order further to confuse you - only PRETENDS to
have "reason."

Journalists cannot understand this - the previous
sentence.

'
An Electro-Magnetic Pulse Atomic Bomb attack, is designed
to destroy all electronic equipment within reach (and
heavily pollutes the atmosphere of Earth, too, with
radiation and radioactive particles).

It is created by firing an Atom bomb at high
altitude. The resulting Electro-Magnetic Pulse has
enough intensity, to destroy all electronic devices
within its horizon, and beyond, including all
satellites.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

___________________
Introductory quotes:

'

'Choose my instruction
rather than silver,
choose knowledge
rather than gold.'

King Solomon - Proverbs 8:10

'

'

'The flowers are springing up,
the season of singing birds has come,
and the cooing of turtledoves fills the air.
'The fig trees are forming young fruit,
and the fragrant grapevines are blossoming.

'Rise up, my darling!
Come away with me, my fair one!

'My dove is hiding behind the rocks,
behind an outcrop on the cliff.

'Let me see your face;
let me hear your voice.
For your voice is pleasant,
and your face is lovely.'

King Solomon - Proverbs 8:10

'

'

"Suddenly I felt that if I listened just close enough,
Bach was describing the construction of the Universe,
the wind and the water, earth and flame, God, man,
and daemon inside these pieces.

How could one man ever know God that well?"

Travis Hodgdon (on BachOrgan.com)

'

'

'Once you have flown, you will
walk the earth with your eyes
turned skyward,

for there you have been,
there you long to return.'

Leonardo da Vinci

'

'

'Until philosophers are kings, or the kings and princes of this
world, do have the spirit and power of philosophy,

'and political greatness and wisdom, meet in one,

'and, until those commoner natures,

'those who pursue either greatness only, or wisdom
only,

'one to the exclusion of the other, until those

'ARE COMPELLED TO STAND ASIDE,

'until then, cities will never have rest from their
evils - no, nor the human race, as I believe - and

'only then will our State have a possibility of life, and behold
the light of day.'

Plato: The Republic - Book V

'

'

Human Rights Issues (and notes, etc.) Checklist:

For the original Issue, see, for instance,

http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/7000af585b9b06bb

which, due to its size, suggests it be read in your own document
reader, and saved, from:

http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/attach/7000af585b9b06bb/-0.txt?part=0

But to read the full Issue on line, some 170 KiloBytes, it is
available, for instance, at

http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/7000af585b9b06bb?dmode=source&output=gplain
'

_____________________________________
The list starts, and ends, as follows:

____ 'In order to live on Earth, the Intense Ugliness that a part of
Earth's population creates, exudes and radiates, and projects,
has to be faced'
{HRI note 20080711}
(11 July 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.true-crime/msg/42fa42cdcd7b03bd

(...)

____ 'The Lapwing's Eggs'
(from Koos Nolst Trenite autobiographical notes)
{Poem 20010912-V1.2}
(12 September 2001 - Version 1.2 on 17 July 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.writing/msg/d0e3c241f42b0d7d

(...)

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2008 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths,
who vehemently oppose any true knowledge of life and of themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific 'agenda,' but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com