'Six Million Ethiopians Need Food Now'
Fra : ‹ŽGoyfire Radio‹ "W~

Dato : 11-06-08 02:59

Yeah yeah they should eat each other.

As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will
plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of
27.98% in 1950.

Using 2010 as the base reference, the big gainer in the population
derby will be blacks or sub-Sahara Africans. This group will expand
almost 133% to 2.7 billion by 2060. By the middle of this century
blacks will represent 25.38% of world population, which is up
dramatically from the 8.97% they recorded in 1950.

The other groups measured in the study were the Central Asians
(Indians), East Asians (Chinese and Japanese), the Southeast Asians,
Arabic (North Africa and the Middle East), and Amerindian-Mestizo
(Mexican and Central America). All these groups will experience a
population growth. The Chinese/Japanese and Indians will trade
rankings and the relative global presence of the other groups will
remain more or less constant.

The big population story of the 21st Century is shaping up to be the
status reversal of whites and blacks and the Indian baby boom. A side
bar will be the single digit minority role that whites will assume. Of
the 7 population groups studied, only whites are projected to sustain
an absolute decline in numbers.

In 1950 whites and blacks were respectively 27.98% and 8.97% of world
population. By 2060 these figures will almost reverse as blacks surge
to 25.38% and whites shrink to 9.76%. From 2010 the white population
will decline while blacks will add 1.2 billion to their numbers. In
this time frame the the Indian subcontinent will gain 1.2 billion
people. These groups and their governments will be looking for elbow
room, and the diminished presence of whites in Europe, and especially
in the relatively wide open spaces North America, will provide such an
opportunity. Specifically, countries like Canada, the United States,
Argentina, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, and Russia can expect to be
pressured to accept collectively hundreds of millions of refugees from
India, and sub-Sahara Africa.

http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/publications.php?b=population

www.davidduke.com
www.stormfront.org
www.goyfire.com
www.bnp.org.uk

Fra : Peter

Dato : 11-06-08 11:37

"??Goyfire Radio?? "WE...are the Good Guys"" <truedigital90@googlemail.com>
skrev i en meddelelse
> Yeah yeah they should eat each other.

Or mayby they should eat some big fat mean nazis IMHO.

Fra : Bert Hyman

Dato : 11-06-08 14:11

truedigital90@googlemail.com
(=?KOI8-R?B?i45Hb3lmaXJlIFJhZGlvj4sgIldFLi4uYXJlIHRoZSBHb29kIEd1eXMi?=)
wrote in

> www.davidpuke.com
> www.stormfart.org

It's so convenient when you neo-Nazis step up and identify yourselves
like that.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN | bert@iphouse.com

Fra : MasterChief

Dato : 12-06-08 02:11

Fra : count zero

Dato : 11-06-08 12:18

We simply have too many people living on earth. If we feed them they
breed and we have more starving to feed.

Fra : Rado

Dato : 11-06-08 19:51

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:18:23 -0700 (PDT), count zero
<adrianbonni@postmaster.co.uk> wrote:

>We simply have too many people living on earth. If we feed them they
>breed and we have more starving to feed.

Then be a good example and stop eating and breeding...

--
Rado

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance
but the illusion of knowledge.

Fra : MasterChief

Dato : 12-06-08 03:33

That`s what War is for,a self regulating breeding control,Darwin in action.

Fra : genie

Dato : 12-06-08 03:13

On Jun 11, 4:58šam, ‹ŽGoyfire Radio‹ "WE...are the Good Guys"
<truedigita...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Yeah yeah they should eat each other.
>
> As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will
> plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of
> 27.98% in 1950.
>
> Using 2010 as the base reference, the big gainer in the population
> derby will be blacks or sub-Sahara Africans. This group will expand
> almost 133% to 2.7 billion by 2060. By the middle of this century
> blacks will represent 25.38% of world population, which is up
> dramatically from the 8.97% they recorded in 1950.
>
> The other groups measured in the study were the Central Asians
> (Indians), East Asians (Chinese and Japanese), the Southeast Asians,
> Arabic (North Africa and the Middle East), and Amerindian-Mestizo
> (Mexican and Central America). All these groups will experience a
> population growth. The Chinese/Japanese and Indians will trade
> rankings and the relative global presence of the other groups will
> remain more or less constant.
>
> The big population story of the 21st Century is shaping up to be the
> status reversal of whites and blacks and the Indian baby boom. A side
> bar will be the single digit minority role that whites will assume. Of
> the 7 population groups studied, only whites are projected to sustain
> an absolute decline in numbers.
>
> In 1950 whites and blacks were respectively 27.98% and 8.97% of world
> population. By 2060 these figures will almost reverse as blacks surge
> to 25.38% and whites shrink to 9.76%. From 2010 the white population
> will decline while blacks will add 1.2 billion to their numbers. In
> this time frame the the Indian subcontinent will gain 1.2 billion
> people. These groups and their governments will be looking for elbow
> room, and the diminished presence of whites in Europe, and especially
> in the relatively wide open spaces North America, will provide such an
> opportunity. Specifically, countries like Canada, the United States,
> Argentina, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, and Russia can expect to be
> pressured to accept collectively hundreds of millions of refugees from
> India, and sub-Sahara Africa.
>
> http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/publications.php?b=population
>
> www.davidduke.comwww.stormfront.orgwww.goyfire.comwww.bnp.org.uk

Too bad. The Democrackheads need the corn to fuel their SUVs.