ARE ELECTRONS COMPOSITE QUANTUM-DYNAMICAL ~
Fra : Louis_N@edu.herlufsh~

Dato : 28-07-08 04:35

ARE ELECTRONS COMPOSITE QUANTUM-DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS?
- Is the electron composed of a huge number of very tiny energy-/
matter ‘particles’?
- Is the electron maybe composed of condensed systems of photons?

If the electron is an elastic dynamical quantum-system composed of
more ‘fundamental particles’ then the electron can have a variable
geometrical shape depending of its actual state of energy.

EXTENSION OF AN ELECTRON
- About the geometrical extension of an electron we can ask: What is
the mean geometrical extension of an electron when it is in its lowest
state of energy?

EMISSION OF PHOTONS FROM UNSTABLE DECAYING ELECTRONS
- Are photons emitted from unstable electrons that decay (like
radioactive nuclei) maybe in steps from a higher state of energy with
excess of ‘condensed photons’ to lower states of energy?

Best regards
Louis Nielsen
Denmark

Fra : Robert J. Kolker

Dato : 29-07-08 11:23

> EMISSION OF PHOTONS FROM UNSTABLE DECAYING ELECTRONS
> - Are photons emitted from unstable electrons that decay (like
> radioactive nuclei) maybe in steps from a higher state of energy with
> excess of ‘condensed photons’ to lower states of energy?

That is a good one. Protons have about 2000 times the mass of an electgron.

Bob Kolker