 'Far-Right Dutch' Fil
Fra : News without the Jew~

Dato : 29-03-08 11:45

'Far-right Dutch' Filmmaker Geert Wilders is in actuality a Jewish
shill.

Although 'a Catholic', he has admired Israel many times, which he had
previously visited "about 40 times". He claims that people can "work
for their money" there, unlike in the Netherlands. He has experienced
a special feeling of solidarity, which he had not experienced in any
other country before and he "would like to move there". Most of his
wives - since he had several, I don't know the details have been
Jewesses; several even from "Israel." People from his former People`s
Party for Freedom and Democracy have pointed out several times that
they suspect Wilders is being instructed by the Israeli Embassy in the
Netherlands. He has denied the allegations, but when he was a member
of the party, he had an employee who came directly from the Israeli
Embassy. There have been official parliamentary questions and
questioning
sessions concerning Geert Wilders' frequent visits to the Israeli
embassy.

Due to death threats, Wilders is constantly under protection.

Fra : ‹ŽGoyfire Radio‹ "W~

Dato : 29-03-08 12:43

On Mar 29, 6:32 pm, Wolfgang Amadeus Kieloben <amad...@kieloben.es>
wrote:
> On 2008-03-29 18:44:35 +0100, News without the Jews
> <xtyryyetytr...@googlemail.com> said:
>
> > 'Far-right Dutch' Filmmaker Geert Wilders is in actuality a Jewish
> > shill.
>
> If this were true: Would it change anything? The islamic terrorist
> atrocities he showed in his film still remain. They still are true.
> Maybe there is no uproar from muslims worldwide because Wilders' film
> only shows the islamic truth.
>
> --
> Wolfgang Amadeus Kieloben

The film makes every muslim look like blood thirsty terrorists, when
everyone knows Israel are the only terrorists in the world.

Fra : Seon Ferguson

Dato : 09-04-08 08:46

"??Goyfire Radio?? "WE...are the Good Guys"" <truedigital90@googlemail.com>
wrote in message
> On Mar 29, 6:32 pm, Wolfgang Amadeus Kieloben <amad...@kieloben.es>
> wrote:
>> On 2008-03-29 18:44:35 +0100, News without the Jews
>> <xtyryyetytr...@googlemail.com> said:
>>
>> > 'Far-right Dutch' Filmmaker Geert Wilders is in actuality a Jewish
>> > shill.
>>
>> If this were true: Would it change anything? The islamic terrorist
>> atrocities he showed in his film still remain. They still are true.
>> Maybe there is no uproar from muslims worldwide because Wilders' film
>> only shows the islamic truth.
>>
>> --
>> Wolfgang Amadeus Kieloben
>
> The film makes every muslim look like blood thirsty terrorists, when
> everyone knows Israel are the only terrorists in the world.

Dude Israel didn't drop bombs murdering innocent Iraqi children, the
neocon's did.

Fra : N/A

Dato : 09-04-08 08:46

Fra : iamthewitness.com Ra~

Dato : 11-04-08 03:50

On Apr 9, 8:46 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dude Israel didn't drop bombs murdering innocent Iraqi children, the
> neocon's did.

The Neocons are all dual Israeli Jewish citizens. this is commonly
known to be the reason for the false flag attack and war against
israel's regional enemies:

Watch BBC's 'The War Party'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM0amoogkBQ

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=neocons+jews&btnG=Search

Fra : Seon Ferguson

Dato : 12-04-08 00:14

"iamthewitness.com Radio" <bbbbbdfgdfgdgddfg@googlemail.com> wrote in
message
> On Apr 9, 8:46 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dude Israel didn't drop bombs murdering innocent Iraqi children, the
>> neocon's did.
>
> The Neocons are all dual Israeli Jewish citizens. this is commonly
> known to be the reason for the false flag attack and war against
> israel's regional enemies:

Not all but most. As I said to the other guy the Iraq war is about oil. Iran
is all about Israel and making sure Israel is the only country in the middle
east that has nuclear power.
Oh and the Israel lobby doesnt need to commit a false flag attack. Its
powerful enough as it is.

Fra : Mel Rowing

Dato : 11-04-08 04:52

On Apr 11, 10:49 am, "iamthewitness.com Radio"
<bbbbbdfgdfgdgd...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 9, 8:46 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dude Israel didn't drop bombs murdering innocent Iraqi children, the
> > neocon's did.
>
> The Neocons are all dual Israeli Jewish citizens. this is commonly
> known to be the reason for the false flag attack and war against
> israel's regional enemies:
>
> Watch BBC's 'The War Party'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM0amoogkBQ
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=neocons+jews&btnG=Search

Given a free hand, given absolute power, what exactly would you do
about what you obviously perceive as a "Jewish" problem?