very important for your life...
Fra : ÃÝäÇä

Dato : 21-03-08 08:31

Hi there ...

Thank you for reading this message .

Did you here about Islam? I mean the real Islam...
Do you have some questions in your religion and you don't have the
answers for them?
Do you know that you have to condemns in Islam?

Ok... just visit these sites, read and download any thing you want
for free and I wish that you will have a good time with the sites
below:

Islamhouse.com website for spreading Islam in the different world's
languages: Holy Quran, Books, Audio, Articles, Fatawa, Video

Islam Question and Answer

Islamtoday.Com

Islam Guide: A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam,
Muslims, & the Quran

http://www.islamhouse.com/library/?p...eb5324d19c1609

You can read about prophet Mohammad in this site:
This is MOHAMMAD

And:
http://www.islamhouse.com/en/modules...&bookno=378 7

Also you can see this wonderful site :

Science, Islam and Muslims/

If you have other questions you can send them to :
Yahoo! or www.com — the web starts here

Or you can ask in this site:
http://www.en.islamhouse.com/modules.php?name=Feedback

And if you want to read more and more see these sites:

http://www.ahmed-deedat.co.za/frameset.asp

Islam Tomorrow Home Site of Yusuf Estes

http://www.beconvinced.com

thetruereligion.org - Offline

http://www.it-is-truth.org

Discover Islam

lordswrds.com

SULTAN ISLAMIC LINKS, Discover Islam, Muslim people, Holy Quran and
Islamic Religion

cPanel(R)

http://www.religionofislam.com/english/index.htm

Lord's Words

***Here I'm asking you to carefully analyze and look deeply at this
religion; you shall discover new findings - even concerning yourself -
and also that this religion is completely different from what is
portrayed in the media and from what you have heard or read about it.
So I leave you now with these links and hope you enjoy them....
I wish that you will visit the above sites and take it seriously.
Thank you for your time.

Fra : Jim

Dato : 21-03-08 17:02

"?????" <afnan07@gawab.com> skrev i en meddelelse

> Hi there ...
>
> Thank you for reading this message .
>
> Did you here about Islam? I mean the real Islam...

Yes, we know all about real islam.
http://www.prophetofdoom.net/

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Ke7nnedWM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SddesLgxzHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fibVhjBcJuA

Fra : @

Dato : 21-03-08 17:07

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:01:46 +0100, "Jim"
<Jim[nospam]@dontyoueventhinkaboutitpal.com> wrote:

>"?????" <afnan07@gawab.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>>
>> Hi there ...
>>
>> Thank you for reading this message .
>>
>> Did you here about Islam? I mean the real Islam...
>
>Yes, we know all about real islam.
>http://www.prophetofdoom.net/
>
>http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Ke7nnedWM
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SddesLgxzHM
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fibVhjBcJuA

plus

http://www.historyofjihad.com/sitemap.html

--
Det handler ikke for fem øre om den i øvrigt hidsige tone i udlændingedebatten i Danmark
Det handler om, at vi aldrig må acceptere, at hensynet til politiske, kulturelle og

Fra : Jim

Dato : 21-03-08 19:24

"@" <1@invalid.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:01:46 +0100, "Jim"
> <Jim[nospam]@dontyoueventhinkaboutitpal.com> wrote:
>
>>"?????" <afnan07@gawab.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>>>
>>> Hi there ...
>>>
>>> Thank you for reading this message .
>>>
>>> Did you here about Islam? I mean the real Islam...
>>
>>Yes, we know all about real islam.
>>http://www.prophetofdoom.net/
>>
>>http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Ke7nnedWM
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SddesLgxzHM
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fibVhjBcJuA
>>

> plus
>

> http://www.historyofjihad.com/sitemap.html

Og for ikke at glemme en af Robert Spencers bedste sites..
http://www.jihadwatch.org og denne: http://hotair.com/

Fra : Martin Jørgensen

Dato : 22-03-08 14:47

أفنان wrote:
> Hi there ...
>
> Thank you for reading this message .
>
> Did you here about Islam? I mean the real Islam...

Yep, I read about the pedophile "prophet Mohammed". He and Osama Bin
Laden are a great team. They're often in the news.

> Do you have some questions in your religion and you don't have the
> answers for them?

No, I know everything that I need to know and don't have further questions:

Islam is a religion of terrorists that burn down embassies and kills a
lot of people every day.

I don't think I need to know more than that.

Best regards
Martin Jørgensen

Hi, there. I'm just another signature motherfucker.