hund og katte dagbog( på engelsk )
Fra : Elsebeth Frederiksen

Dato : 05-05-08 22:00

DAILY THOUGHTS FROM DOGS AND CATS

From a Dog's Diary:

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!

9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!

1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!

7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!

11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary - Same Day

Day 683 of my captivity:

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They
dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or
some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations
perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my
strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to
disgust them, I once again vomit on the floor.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I
had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly
demonstrates of what I am capable. However, they merely made condescending
comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. The audacity!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed
in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear
the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to
the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to
my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my
tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this
again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The
dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be
more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded!

The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards
regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have
arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe ...
for now.

Author Unknown

http://www.pgaa.com/CANINE/general/dogandcatdiaries.html

Fra : Tove Krieger

Dato : 06-05-08 09:46

"Elsebeth Frederiksen" <sleepflower@secret.dk> skrev i en
meddelelse news:481f756c$0$309$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity.dk
> DAILY THOUGHTS FROM DOGS AND CATS
>
> From a Dog's Diary:
>
> 8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
>
> 9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
>
> 9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
>
> 10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
>
> 12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!
>
> 1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
>
> 3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
>
> 1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
>
> 3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
>
> 5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
>
> 7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
>
> 8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
>
> 11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!
>
> The Cat's Diary - Same Day
>
> Day 683 of my captivity:
>
> My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling
> objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other
> inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although
> I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I
> nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.
>
> The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an
> attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the floor.
>
> Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at
> their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts,
> since it clearly demonstrates of what I am capable. However, they
> merely made condescending comments about what a "good little
> hunter" I am. The audacity!
> There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I
> was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event.
> However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard
> that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must
> learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.
>
> Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of
> my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I
> must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.
>
> I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and
> snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly
> released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is
> obviously retarded!
> The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicating with
> the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move.
> My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an
> elevated cell, so he is safe ... for now.
>
> Author Unknown

LOL Ja, hunde er nemme at gøre tilfredse.

Gad vide hvad Mini egentlig "tænker" om os. Hun får også mest
tørfoder (dog uden hash), og sejfilet ca. 3 gange om ugen. Hun
bliver kælet og nusset i alle ender og kanter, og får lov til næsten
alt. Hun virker i hvert fald meget tilfreds, men hvem ved?..........

--
Venlig hilsen Tove
Beware of people who dislike cats