COSMIC DECREASE OF GRAVITY and INCREASE OF~
Fra : Louis_N@edu.herlufsh~

Dato : 17-05-08 10:17

COSMIC DECREASE OF GRAVITY and INCREASE OF THE DAY
.
By Louis Nielsen, Denmark
Treatise: http://www.rostra.dk/louis

INCREASE OF THE DAY
With a cosmic decrease of Newton’s gravitational ‘constant’, the Earth
will expand. The result is that the mass is being distributed farther
and farther from the axis of rotation. This causes the angular
velocity of the Earth to decrease. A lower angular velocity is equal
to a longer day. Technically speaking, the moment of inertia of the
Earth increases gradually as the radius increases that caused by a
decreasing gravity.
In my treatise I derive an equation which gives a connection between
one Earth-day t(1) when the Universe had an age T(1) and one Earth-day
t(2) when the Universe had an age T(2). The equation which gives only
the effect caused by a cosmic decreasing gravity is:

(1) t(1) = t(2)*(T(1)/T(2))^(2/3)

From equation (1) we can calculate the Earth-day t(1) in the Devon
period, about 400 million years ago.

Using the values T(2) = 13.5 billion years and T(1) = 13.1 billion
years, and t(2) = 24 hour, we get:

(2) t(1) = 24hour*(13.1/13.5)^(2/3) = 23.5 hour

The day of the Earth had been at least about 0.5 hour shorter 400
million years ago.
What says geological observations?

Read more at: http://www.rostra.dk/louis

Best regards
Louis Nielsen
Denmark

Fra : Timberwoof

Dato : 17-05-08 18:33

In article
<f76ca9de-6543-4fa1-8d6b-b5122db704f5@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
Louis_N@edu.herlufsholm.dk wrote:

> COSMIC DECREASE OF GRAVITY and INCREASE OF THE DAY
> .
> By Louis Nielsen, Denmark
> Treatise: http://www.rostra.dk/louis
>
> INCREASE OF THE DAY
> With a cosmic decrease of Newton¹s gravitational Œconstant¹, the Earth
> will expand. The result is that the mass is being distributed farther
> and farther from the axis of rotation. This causes the angular
> velocity of the Earth to decrease. A lower angular velocity is equal
> to a longer day. Technically speaking, the moment of inertia of the
> Earth increases gradually as the radius increases that caused by a
> decreasing gravity.
> In my treatise I derive an equation which gives a connection between
> one Earth-day t(1) when the Universe had an age T(1) and one Earth-day
> t(2) when the Universe had an age T(2). The equation which gives only
> the effect caused by a cosmic decreasing gravity is:
>
> (1) t(1) = t(2)*(T(1)/T(2))^(2/3)
>
> From equation (1) we can calculate the Earth-day t(1) in the Devon
> period, about 400 million years ago.
>
> Using the values T(2) = 13.5 billion years and T(1) = 13.1 billion
> years, and t(2) = 24 hour, we get:
>
> (2) t(1) = 24hour*(13.1/13.5)^(2/3) = 23.5 hour
>
> The day of the Earth had been at least about 0.5 hour shorter 400
> million years ago.
> What says geological observations?

Why did you wait until the end of your mathematical ramblings to ask for
the data?

The light from faraway galaxies comes from the past,when you claim the
gravitational constant was less. How come those galaxies appear to work
according to the *same* laws of gravity, with the *same* gravitational
constant as ours?

--
Timberwoof <me at timberwoof dot com> http://www.timberwoof.com
"When you post sewage, don't blame others for

Fra : jesko

Dato : 17-05-08 13:16

On 17 Mag, 18:17, Loui...@edu.herlufsholm.dk wrote:
> COSMIC DECREASE OF GRAVITY and INCREASE OF THE DAY
> .
> By Louis Nielsen, Denmark
> Treatise:http://www.rostra.dk/louis
>
> INCREASE OF THE DAY
> With a cosmic decrease of Newton’s gravitational ‘constant’, the Earth
> will expand. The result is that the mass is being distributed farther
> and farther from the axis of rotation. This causes the angular
> velocity of the Earth to decrease. A lower angular velocity is equal
> to a longer day. Technically speaking, the moment of inertia of the
> Earth increases gradually as the radius increases that caused by a
> decreasing gravity.
> In my treatise I derive an equation which gives a connection between
> one Earth-day t(1) when the Universe had an age T(1) and one Earth-day
> t(2) when the Universe had an age T(2). The equation which gives only
> the effect caused by a cosmic decreasing gravity is:
>
> (1) t(1) = t(2)*(T(1)/T(2))^(2/3)
>
> From equation (1) we can calculate the Earth-day t(1) in the Devon
> period, about 400 million years ago.
>
> Using the values T(2) = 13.5 billion years and T(1) = 13.1 billion
> years, and t(2) = 24 hour, we get:
>
> (2) t(1) = 24hour*(13.1/13.5)^(2/3) = 23.5 hour
>
> The day of the Earth had been at least about 0.5 hour shorter 400
> million years ago.
> What says geological observations?
>
> Read more at:http://www.rostra.dk/louis
>
> Best regards
> Louis Nielsen
> Denmark

you don't ever think that principles may be wrong?
Day light is caused by light refrection into atmosphere.
is it absurd to suppose that the path of sun is caused by increasing
in air' s volume and night is caused by a decrease of volume of air?

Fra : Louis_N@edu.herlufsh~

Dato : 17-05-08 13:43

On 17 Maj, 21:15, jesko <frans...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 17 Mag, 18:17, Loui...@edu.herlufsholm.dk wrote:
>

> > COSMIC DECREASE OF GRAVITY and INCREASE OF THE DAY
> > .
> > By Louis Nielsen, Denmark
> > Treatise:http://www.rostra.dk/louis
>
> > INCREASE OF THE DAY
> > With a cosmic decrease of Newton’s gravitational ‘constant’, the Earth
> > will expand. The result is that the mass is being distributed farther
> > and farther from the axis of rotation. This causes the angular
> > velocity of the Earth to decrease. A lower angular velocity is equal
> > to a longer day. Technically speaking, the moment of inertia of the
> > Earth increases gradually as the radius increases that caused by a
> > decreasing gravity.
> > In my treatise I derive an equation which gives a connection between
> > one Earth-day t(1) when the Universe had an age T(1) and one Earth-day
> > t(2) when the Universe had an age T(2). The equation which gives only
> > the effect caused by a cosmic decreasing gravity is:
>
> > (1)   t(1) = t(2)*(T(1)/T(2))^(2/3)
>
> > From equation (1) we can calculate the Earth-day t(1) in the Devon
> > period, about 400 million years ago.
>
> > Using the values T(2) = 13.5 billion years and T(1) = 13.1 billion
> > years, and t(2) = 24 hour, we get:
>
> > (2)   t(1) = 24hour*(13.1/13.5)^(2/3) = 23.5 hour
>
> > The day of the Earth had been at least about 0.5 hour shorter 400
> > million years ago.
> > What says geological observations?
>
> > Read more at:http://www.rostra.dk/louis
>
> > Best regards
> > Louis Nielsen
> > Denmark
>
> you don't ever think that principles may be wrong?
> Day light is caused by light refrection into atmosphere.
> is it absurd to suppose that the path of sun is caused by increasing
> in air' s volume and night is caused by a decrease of volume of air?- Skjul tekst i anførselstegn -
>
> - Vis tekst i anførselstegn -

Yes, principles can be wrong.
I think you have misunderstand? A 'day' in my article is the time
during a whole rotation of the Earth about its axis.

Best regards
Louis Nielsen

Fra : jesko

Dato : 17-05-08 14:21

On 17 Mag, 21:43, Loui...@edu.herlufsholm.dk wrote:
> On 17 Maj, 21:15, jesko <frans...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 17 Mag, 18:17, Loui...@edu.herlufsholm.dk wrote:
>
> > > COSMIC DECREASE OF GRAVITY and INCREASE OF THE DAY
> > > .
> > > By Louis Nielsen, Denmark
> > > Treatise:http://www.rostra.dk/louis
>
> > > INCREASE OF THE DAY
> > > With a cosmic decrease of Newton’s gravitational ‘constant’, the Earth
> > > will expand. The result is that the mass is being distributed farther
> > > and farther from the axis of rotation. This causes the angular
> > > velocity of the Earth to decrease. A lower angular velocity is equal
> > > to a longer day. Technically speaking, the moment of inertia of the
> > > Earth increases gradually as the radius increases that caused by a
> > > decreasing gravity.
> > > In my treatise I derive an equation which gives a connection between
> > > one Earth-day t(1) when the Universe had an age T(1) and one Earth-day
> > > t(2) when the Universe had an age T(2). The equation which gives only
> > > the effect caused by a cosmic decreasing gravity is:
>
> > > (1) t(1) = t(2)*(T(1)/T(2))^(2/3)
>
> > > From equation (1) we can calculate the Earth-day t(1) in the Devon
> > > period, about 400 million years ago.
>
> > > Using the values T(2) = 13.5 billion years and T(1) = 13.1 billion
> > > years, and t(2) = 24 hour, we get:
>
> > > (2) t(1) = 24hour*(13.1/13.5)^(2/3) = 23.5 hour
>
> > > The day of the Earth had been at least about 0.5 hour shorter 400
> > > million years ago.
> > > What says geological observations?
>
> > > Read more at:http://www.rostra.dk/louis
>
> > > Best regards
> > > Louis Nielsen
> > > Denmark
>
> > you don't ever think that principles may be wrong?
> > Day light is caused by light refrection into atmosphere.
> > is it absurd to suppose that the path of sun is caused by increasing
> > in air' s volume and night is caused by a decrease of volume of air?- Skjul tekst i anførselstegn -
>
> > - Vis tekst i anførselstegn -
>
> Yes, principles can be wrong.
> I think you have misunderstand? A 'day' in my article is the time
> during a whole rotation of the Earth about its axis.
>
> Best regards
> Louis Nielsen

Yes, but you found a contraddiction, different time period in
different age!