ULTRA-COMPACT GALAXIES AND COSMIC DECREASE~
Fra : Louis_N@edu.herlufsh~

Dato : 10-05-08 15:08

ULTRA-COMPACT GALAXIES AND COSMIC DECREASE OF GRAVITY

By Louis Nielsen
Denmark
Treatise: http://louis.rostra.dk

ULTRA-COMPACT GALAXIES
New discoveries had shown that galaxies in the young Universe were
much more compact and with a smaller geometrical extension that
similar galaxies in the older Universe.

The observed young ultra-dense galaxies are only about 5000 light-
years across that is about 20 times smaller than the extension of the
Milky Way, but they have a mass about 200 billion times the mass of
the Sun, that is about the same mass as the Milky Way.

DECREASE OF COSMIC GRAVITY?
How can we explain that galaxies in the young Universe were ultra-
dense, relative small and with a mass about the same as the Milky Way?
The observations of the ultra-dense young galaxies could be an
indication of a cosmic decreasing gravity!

RELATIVE DECREASE OF NEWTON’S GRAVITATIONAL ‘CONSTANT’
In my treatise I derive that Newton’s gravitational ‘constant’ G
decrease according to the following equation:

(1) (1/G)* (dG/dT) = - (1/3)* (1/T)

In equation (1) T is the actual age of the Universe.
From equation (1) we can get G as a function of the age T of the
Universe:

(2) G = k*(1/T)^(1/3)

In equation (2) k is a constant.

With a cosmic decreasing G the gravity had been greater when the
Universe was younger and the formed galaxies therefore denser and with
a smaller extension.

From Newton’s mechanics and equation (2) we can derive the following
equation for the geometrical extension R(T) of a galaxy as a function
of the age T of the Universe:

(3) R(T(2)) = R(T(1))*(T(2)/T(1))^(1/3)

In equation (3) R(T(1)) is the extension of the galaxy when the
Universe has an age T(1) and R(T(2)) is the extension of the galaxy
when the Universe has an age T(2).

An example:
With the values: T(1) = 2*10^9 years and T(2) = 14*10^9 years equation
(3) gives:

(4) R(T(2)) = R(T(1))*1.9

From equation (4) we see that the geometrical extension of a galaxy,
as a consequence of a cosmic decreasing gravity, and in 12*10^9 years
has increased with about a factor 2.

IS THE UNIVERSE OLDER THAN BELIEVED?
If we shall have a greater value of the ‘growing-factor’ (T(2)/
T(1))^(1/3) then this will be the case if the Universe is older than
believed.
Could it be that the Universe had an age about 8*10^12 years? If this
is the case we have a relative decrease of G calculated from equation
(1):

(5) (1/G)* (dG/dT) = - 4.2*10^(-14) /year

The value in equation (5) is in good agreement with the believed
limits of a variable gravitational ‘constant’.

But maybe other processes, as believed, had also been in action so
that the galaxies had growing bigger as the Universe getting
older.

Comments to the above considerations are welcome.

Best regards
Louis Nielsen
Denmark

Fra : Androcles

Dato : 10-05-08 22:39

<Louis_N@edu.herlufsholm.dk> wrote in message
[...]

From equation (1) we can get G as a function of the age T of the
Universe:

(2) G = k*(1/T)^(1/3)

In equation (2) k is a constant.

With a cosmic decreasing G the gravity had been greater when the
Universe was younger and the formed galaxies therefore denser and with
a smaller extension.

From Newton’s mechanics and equation (2) we can derive the following
equation for the geometrical extension R(T) of a galaxy as a function
of the age T of the Universe:

(3) R(T(2)) = R(T(1))*(T(2)/T(1))^(1/3)

In equation (3) R(T(1)) is the extension of the galaxy when the
Universe has an age T(1) and R(T(2)) is the extension of the galaxy
when the Universe has an age T(2).

An example:
With the values: T(1) = 2*10^9 years and T(2) = 14*10^9 years equation
(3) gives:

(4) R(T(2)) = R(T(1))*1.9

From equation (4) we see that the geometrical extension of a galaxy,
as a consequence of a cosmic decreasing gravity, and in 12*10^9 years
has increased with about a factor 2.

IS THE UNIVERSE OLDER THAN BELIEVED?
If we shall have a greater value of the ‘growing-factor’ (T(2)/
T(1))^(1/3) then this will be the case if the Universe is older than
believed.
Could it be that the Universe had an age about 8*10^12 years? If this
is the case we have a relative decrease of G calculated from equation
(1):

(5) (1/G)* (dG/dT) = - 4.2*10^(-14) /year

The value in equation (5) is in good agreement with the believed
limits of a variable gravitational ‘constant’.

But maybe other processes, as believed, had also been in action so
that the galaxies had growing bigger as the Universe getting
older.

Comments to the above considerations are welcome.

Have a welcome comment.

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!

Fra : gb

Dato : 10-05-08 22:59

These theories help explain some things:

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/BreakPedalEffect.htm

My thesis talks about density and how that changes spiral galaxies.
Denser galaxies create more jets, as were seen in early galaxies,
lighter galaxies rotate faster and expand in size.

Early galaxies had much slower rotations and were smaller.

All the answers are explained in my theory, however my theory
lacks math.

Fra : gb

Dato : 10-05-08 23:01

> YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!

How's Ceausescu's secret government? Not enough public enemies to
discriminate against? Open racism is your mothers fault. Pervase
Google suckbush.