2001KX76 Position/Posizione 2001KX76
Fra : matrix

Dato : 17-07-01 12:32

The position of the newfound gigantic object varries
from 4 sagittarius to 6 sagittarius this year. This means
it influences the first decan.

Il oggetto influenza il primo decano del segno tropicale
del saggitario. I gradi sono il 6to, poi si mouve verso il
4to e poi va al 6to grado del segno.

http://puck.dhs.org/2001KX76

Fra : JohnWW

Dato : 17-07-01 22:33

If that is its position, then because its orbital period is comparable
to that of Pluto, also in early-mid Sagittarius at present, it will be
in a very long-lasting conjunction with Pluto, and has been for many
previous decades. So, just how do you propose to separate its
astrological influence from that of Pluto, even if you propound its
having an influence, which must (if it exists) in any case be very much
weaker? I can hear Occam's Razor rattling again.

John W.

Fra : |ntruder

Dato : 18-07-01 10:51

neo@shell.marmoset.net (matrix) wrote in message
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=2001kx76&safe=off&start=10&sa=N

http://puck.dhs.org/2001KX76/00000019.GIF
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:33:21 +1200
From: JohnWW <JohnWW@Xtra.co.nz>
To: matrix <neo@shell.marmoset.net>
Newsgroups: dk.livssyn.newage, it.discussioni.misteri, it.cultura.newage,
alt.astrology, alt.tarot
Subject: Re: 2001KX76 Position/Posizione 2001KX76
http://puck.dhs.org/2001KX76/Jul07th2001/CURRENT.GIF
Pluto is in Ophiucus, actually and 2001KX76 is in Scorpio.
The Asbolus, Chiron, Pluto 2001KX76 ... 'conjunction' is shown
here: http://puck.dhs.org/2001KX76/Jul07th2001/D-VERGEN.GIF
also many files in the same http://puck.dhs.org/2001KX76/Jul07th2001
directory... like a neat shot of Chiron 2001KX76 conjunction here:
http://puck.dhs.org/2001KX76/Jul07th2001/CHIRON.GIF
(KF77 is the newfound centaur) and here the exact position:
http://puck.dhs.org/2001KX76/Jul07th2001/EXACT.GIF
Lasat has been described in a previous article.
If that is its position, then because its orbital period
http://puck.dhs.org/2001KX76/orbit/test3055.gif
is comparable to that of Pluto,
http://puck.dhs.org/2001KX76/Jul07th2001/76VARUNA.GIF
also in early-mid Sagittarius at present, it will be
in a very long-lasting conjunction with Pluto, and has been for many
previous decades.

So, just how do you propose to separate its
astrological influence from that of Pluto,

I have my methods of course.
http://puck.dhs.org/2001KX76/Jul07th2001/2001KX76.GIF

Hmm, no Pluto, let us find a bigger picture to see if Plutoi fits in?
Truly, Pluto seems almost near by here:

http://puck.dhs.org/2001KX76/Jul07th2001/2002-.GIF