New Planets, 2001KX76 KBO, TNO/Centaurs Re~
Fra : matrix

Dato : 17-07-01 12:17

A new world has been discovered, dubbed 2001KX76. The research
material is available through http://puck.dhs.org/2001KX76
Ephe via astro.ch NASA JPL, Harvard MPC, Jon Dunn, J.A.Revilla
The list of astrological objects (to be) studied.
(C) 2001 Klaudio Zic t8@puck.dhs.org - All Rights Reserved
(The full copyright note features at the bottom of this article.)
http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck http://puck.dhs.org/usenet.html
Ossequi par Juan Antonio Revilla, the staff at NASA JPL, Jon Dunn,
Dr. Alois Treindl, MPC Harvard, news:alt.astrology.moderated

The centaurs in one aspect act as archangels connecting the gods.

CENTAUR OBJECTS (Welcoming newcomer 2001KF77)

Chariklo (C) 2001 Klaudio Zic t8@puck.dhs.org

Chariklo is the ideal wife you will (never) marry. One has confidence,
the object of his dreams finds him, rather than him going on pursuit,
(this is machism; of course one only stalks one does not pursuit)
and in the neverending aftermath he finds no reason to marry beauty,
(im)perfection, love, orgasm, felicity. But she will call and always
come back. The semen of the man has an astral component tying down
the woman for a decade. Chariklo is more like a charismatic woman,
an innovation in bed, and in that area only. She could be a bore
in other areas. She thinks of the main areas only. Perfume, outing,
dinner, bed, clothing, orgasm, mutual orgasms, sex, pretention.
(Can we accept victory, beauty, glory; our own creations?).

The rainbow, sunset over the sea, a mysterious lady and her yacht,
(Doubt, envy, gossip; as a rock band from the 60/70s (Genesis)
would: `How _dare_ I be so beautiful?' (Genesis, Foxtrot)
(Chasing the Lady, a card game) Everybody wants the archetype but
few dare have it. Who is Pamela Anderson's husband? Why? Him?
the classical doll, blonde with cherry lips, Barbie, Claudia Schiffer
type, free to combine, no bad blood, weak blood?, no coagulation,
divorce, pin-up, love triangle, flirt, deep genetical rejuvination
on planetary scales hidden in superficial movie star trivia, voodoo,
mutual orgasm, intimacy with the genetical mothers of mankind.

(The divorce here implies one lives `better' without one's own
incarnated dreams, at least (s)he `thinks' so?
Now why divorce? Chariklo may be like Venus square Neptune. Only
the impossile goal is real. Real life sucks. Her divorce is her
divorce from all boring logick and bondages. Oh bondage, up yours!
There is an ideal man for whom she's ideal. She never finds him
for long. Eternity does not seem ideal.
/*
This major centaur has been treated as a lovely woman `should'
but it was a joke on my part. I never thought it `banal' or
`just pretty'. Pretty people tend to have lot of problems:
nobody seems to like them! Touch this:
*/
A note: a close conjunction of Pluto and Chariklo is how the
ugly (=evil) witch treats Snow White.

Hylonome (C) 2001 Claudio Solis t8@puck.dhs.org http://puck.dhs.org

This interesting centaur object is a sure door to nagual, the part
of ourselves we can hardly speak of and most of us is never aware
of it. In the moment when we die, the nagual resurfaces.

The nagual, the protector, spiritual forces that guide us when we
relax, reduce the thoughts to the minimum and intend, the guardian
angel, prayer to the guardian angel, better health, finantial help.

Hylonome meets an old love, has sex and is moderately neurotic while
the deity she prayed to grants her a wish, only in most mysterious
and often very delayed and seemingly inconvenient ways. She is not
immediately noticed as deeply feminine, if she's noticed at all.
She will make herself noticed and hated when she decides, herself
having no inhibitions and being prone to show off, rather than hide.

When she does hide, it seems to be forever. She is the one that will
call on the phone. She does not tell you, but she thinks of you.
Hylonome is capable of locking up her emotions in her heart and is
making her final choice as concerns love, whether the only love she
has is possible and most often when not. She does not seem so but is
very emotional. To hide this she acts like a rowdy boy and amazon
woman. But it is just very convicting acting. The core is mellow.

Hylonome needs leadership, she cries, tears rush in floods, more due to
compassion than self-pity, very womanly, deepest maternal, feminine,
tears that purify, salamander's tears, tears of joy, commotion,
committment, tribulations, help comes when in deep, without forcing
issues, like from within, a candid look within one's inner world and
the inner child produces a strong guru, the determination that came
out from suffering.

Notes on Hylonome (July 16th 2001)

It seems it is not good to have a close conjunction with Hylonome,
since it would be liable to tie the unfortunate planet to Hylonome's
dark side. Hylonome conjunct Nessus can give rise to a Erzulie Friede
cult, and the ... mixed results issuim from such an ally, Hylonome
conjunct Varuna is religious fanaticism (Virgin Mary) not without
the bigot's attitude toward one's true religion; it is more likely
that the devil was obliged to go to church, than that he would go
of his own accord; and when there, one strives to obtain favors
on account of his formal presence, rather than virtue, i.e. true
religion. Hylonome conjunct Uranus might be a symptom of abrupt
atheism on the owner's part (especially when Jupiter is afflicted
by Neptune in the natal chart), therefore not losing one's religion,
but the lack of; and moreover this person's political career is
wrecked.

Pholus
(C) 2001 Klaudio Zic t8@puck.dhs.org http://puck.dhs.org
Whoever will study Kahuuna will reckognize something of
Unihipili in all this Pholus train. Unihipili is the demiurg
grasshopper, insignificcantly omnimportant and big. Like
a Pholus moth.
Humpty Dumpty sat on the Wall, tao unaware of yinyang,
King in disguise, the lover who is never there, futurity,
movie stars, fledglings first hunt, photographers, incognito,
flower power, punk, dungeonmaster, headless headcutter, molotov,
master spy, a companion in every adventure and prank, indomable
spirit of improvisation, labrador retriever, fellow castaway(s),
mortar and pestle in musical use, the original shamanistic use
of musical instruments, a balalayka, la purpurina de la eternidad,
`on halberds, moths, moths', a moth as omen and guardian of
eternity (there is also a `real' moth named Pholus), a barbagianni,
the night ascent of the portentous and fabled istrian white owl,
the pitch of the tibetan pot shaped `bell', slightly modulated sound,
prolonged signal produced by circling one's finger on a wet
glass border, long whistle, the circle that produces the
sinusoid, spiritual persistence, young spirit sing your song,
Corto Maltese, playful orgy, Ball of the Vampyres, grimoires,
Journey to Ixtlan, disembodied demon, traveling the unknown,
Fondamenta Ca'Bala (Dorsoduro, Venexia), Agrippa, always two:
master and young padawan, as in pairs as if walking together
barn owls and night owls red flesh opressing, The Captain of
Your Heart, only when you leave I need to love you, dropping
and finding an object, finding a peculiar object with some
definite singificance and importance and spiritual value,
a simple object carying spiritual value and on a mission,
the circular persistance of events producing continuity,
the repetition of interpretation creating this world,
just like this, Hadit, unseen teacher, dream instructor,
shape shifter, hammock, the sound leading to second attention,
guiding sound leading to meditation detachment and the stopping
of internal dialogue, monotonous ritual humming as in tibet,
suddently becoming aware of something, cosmopolitan, Comte
Saint Germain, as of this world, IPSISSIMVS, shaking but not
breaking the egg, off I go!, truelove, love in death and after
death, wearable computing, some like it hot, free money,
Kevin the Bard, Merlin of Britain, testament, it's better to
travel, Parzeval, a mystic present from a seaman, Abramelin,
(possibly) the angel driving Adam out of Eden, a new love,
reboot, fresh start, Pao Hsue (Fu Hsi), phallic cult, dancing
with myself, dancing for the crowd, longevity, sleepless and
kicking, the ascent, darshan, supernatural waters rise, a
staircase to heaven, an umbrella, the best student is one
whom you see at best every couple of years, Pholus is silent!,
a wide range of musical scales played on a guitar; like a
long orbit, perhaps coming back, the fate (=orbit) is not
'well' defined here, the better for stalkers, a pigeon on
the window; nazgul = a hairy pterodactile with giant bat
face - flies in company - the chinese called them `thunders'
|:: we call them devils; traveling baladeer, hebrew balalayka,
the strumming vibrations that produce the illusion of
continuity like the musical warp and woof of the physical
world of first attention, a candle ritual, decomposition
of the malice caused by a displaced BU48 aspect.
(a variety of much longer delineations available for Pholus and Nessus).

1994TA (Pylenor) The Centaur of the Immortals
(C) 2001 Klaudio Zic t8@puck.dhs.org http://puck.dhs.org
Some wines have the color of blood.

Finding power points (earth's dragon vein crossings),
receiving the earth's energy flowing through one's legs upwards,
a miracle curer, a born healer, zen archer, untrained in
shooting and yet hits the centre, clairvoyant, skrying in astral,
Babaji 1008, power places, synagogue, rules bridges, wells,
ballads, marrying a water spirit, saving a bee from the river
flow, archeoastrology, a seagull diving for fish, the mold of
man, the white crane, dating guitarists or being one, HIKL ADNI.
H=5 I=10 K=20 L=30 65 A=1 D=4 N=50 I=10 HIKL a temple ADNI the Lord
I am (& The body is) the temple of the Lord. 6 + 5 = 11 Hikl Adonay

http://puck.dhs.org/aca/alumni/belas http://puck.dhs.org/usenet.html
Mercury conjunct Pylenor in Cancer (both tropical and sidereal)
is a cancer curer, self taught doctor. The conjunction studied
happens in the 10th house and Mercury rules the ascendant.
Natural healers tend to have Pylenor ascending. A lenghty
article about Pylenor is available via webpage
http://puck.dhs.org/usenet.html Please use groups.google.com
search or archive search for vintage articles, I might not be
aware of all of the reports that at the time were all too
experi-mental to form a delineating body and `purport'.
Mail t8@puck.dhs.org for directions as to who where, since
authors and talents (July 2001) seem to pop out from `nowhere'
at this moment and to include/sort/name them all is...

Pylenor triggering Varuna is most exceptional in that it
involves the whole of the e-motional Self and beyond. Shy
showdown? Immortal mission? Forever and beyond? The horary
chart I've made for out-of-town-out-of-time Saint Germain
shows Pylenor M.C. I guess he spat blood in the morning after
just a jerk of it, bad teeth, dancing on Saturn's grave.
Astrology is not for astrologers. Luckily. Eternaly.
And blood is the fifth element, it's carrier, bedsides sperm.

A Nazgul hit by an elf arrow. It is interesting that
elf-arrow is spelled lancelet in pictish or at least
in the Avalon tradition, according to Marion Bradley's
sources (`The Mists of Avalon'). Pylenor M.C. and conjunct
Beta Persei (Perseus, a white winged horse) or CAPVT ALGOL
symbolizes such final release from the most fatal (ego)
enemy. Much as described in I Ching :|:|:: (where the bow
is :|: lunar and the arrow shot is |:: for vector and |:|
as solar or phallic significator), where the predator is the
6th line. Legolas hits such a dark Enemy as recounted by Tolkien.
A nazgul is a sort of astral pterodactile devil (in chinese it
is `the thunder' |:: ), rather close to the Dark Court Throne
and secrets. Jung would tame it and psychoanalyze with it, but
Tolkien shoots at it. Stukas in action, no doubt, at the time.
See also http://puck.dhs.org/usenet.html for Pylenor delineations.
Note that a nazgul is practically immortal so we have the negative
of Saint Germain here. Pylenor has a strong impact on both the
Ascendant and M.C. At the ascendant it heals, at the M.C. it
shoots to kill (or at least immortality is tested). Doubt tests
the old. The eternal trees live forever by being swathed form
the place where they belong.

If 1999LE31 is a god connected with water nymphs, Chariklo is (one
of the significators for) an undine. See also my commentaries on
President George Bush's Chariklo position. http://puck.dhs.org/bush
(Note: 1999LE31; This is `russian zone' and avestan hypotheticals).
Copyright (C) 2001 Klaudio Zic http://puck.dhs.org/2001KX76
PAX TIBI MARCE EVANGELISTA MEVS Accademia Cosmografica degli Argonauti
ananta@spunge.org tarant8l@users.tmok.com t8@puck.dhs.org
Varuna/Cruithne/Centaurs/Transneptunes/Nibiru/I Ching/O5/majik/futurechanger

More centaurs

Asbolus
(C) 2001 Klaudio Zic t8@puck.dhs.org http://puck.dhs.org
I Ching master, magus, druid-warrior (like Gwydion-Mordred).
http://puck.dhs.org/usenet.html http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck
Asbolus is a positive significator of the magus. It possesses all
the hermitlike, concentration and extra power characteristics that
make a born magus. Expect it M.C. when dealing with magicians,
even in a horary chart! http://puck.dhs.org/aca/alumni/franz
(A rather lenghty delineation available).
A note: Crowley dies on Dec 1st 1947 with an asbolus Venus 2'
opposition. The magus is perplexed as faced with Netzach sphere?
A note: Asbolus opposing Venus hates and craves for beauty and is
afraid of beautiful women, sex, orgasm, life in general, and will
treat life, joy and love rough when being unable to avoid them.
A note: the year Eliphas Levi (1810-1875) was born, Asbolus and
Pholus were conjunct at 19 Cancer.

Nessus
(C) 2001 Klaudio Zic t8@puck.dhs.org http://puck.dhs.org
Nessus has been known as the errection centaur. It acts in directions,
returns, transits, is powerful as pepper, adding spice to your
analysis, or, better: LIFE! We all love the tragical bravado
of Lancelet of the Lake. There is positive snatching of the bride.
The Necromancer, Casanova, haunting beauty, without lust of result,
errection planet, sexual prankster, kidnapper (of the virgin), Lencelet
(queen's champion and horse captain), sudden kundalini upflow, refugee,
Anakin's fear, Nessus connects tonal and nagual, Agent Smith (Matrix
the movie), the piss of life, Mescalito (peyotle), Niniane of Avalon,
Ceridwen, Heru Ra Ha (the new AEon), black lodges, refined, complicated,
brutal, in sincere pain, nosferatu, gothic, venetian night vampire,
statement if intentido for the benefit of one's finantial situation,
the proper tonal, the conscience one is perfect, effective and able,
the Moon conjunct Nessus denotes a miracle maker.
(A note: Olymp od the DarkPlanets is not so wildly errect as Nessus).
(Further annotation: HPMHC conjunct Nessus in 8th perfect sex).

1998QM107
Studied paired with Uranus for the period of their conjunction.
This centaur seems to be everywhere and not really caring to
tell me anything. He hates the onlookers, at least the casual
ones. Work for the deep thinkers. Needs serious and perhaps
team work. It is surely hiding a treasure for the diligent.
1998QM107 (continued)
A note: When Perdurabo (Aleister H.Crowley) joined the Order of
the Golden Dawn, on November 18th, 1898, asbolus (the magus centaur)
was trine 1998QM107, Mercury and Saturn. While the Tarot card
for Mercury is called Magus, and Saturn is the Devil, let it be
noted that Crowley has a natal Mercury Saturn square (black majik).
1998QM107 (continued)
A note: Pylenor conjunct 1998QM107 is a picture of the lover boy
surrounded by many pretty girls competing for his attention.
Indeed, the owner of this aspect has no chance in such a competition,
to the detriment and unjust suffering on every being the unlucky
owner will stumble upon since the lack of an event. In other words
more simple, the sexual frustration will tend to dominate the person
and deal in unfair ways with every more or less lucky person such
an owner is liable to meet everafter. This impotent `revenge' becomes
one's lifetime. The mission is to spoil and ruin hapiness in others
ever after in such a way as socially `permittable' and under the
mask of being a good and pious fellow. The inquisition at it's worst.

1998SG35
At the elected vedic moment when King Birendra rises to the throne
of Nepal, Venus is conjunct this centaur.
1998SG35 conjunct Jupiter in the 7th house is most unfortunate for
the marriage and partner's health.
This centaur seems to be a malefic. http://puck.dhs.org/reports/nepal
http://puck.dhs.org/dance/nepal http://puck.dhs.org/2001KX76

1999HD12

1999JV127
unstudied

1998TF35
In President George Bush's horoscope, this centaur is nadiring with
Spica Virginis, bringing a subtle reformation in the realm and empire.

National security and the Navy are boosted with a lucky TF35
centaur conjunct Spica Virginis at the nadir of the natal horoscope.
The President will take care of the religious sentiment at home,
as well as worldwide. The yacht is there to use it for adding
charm to his DIVIDE ET IMPERA mission. http://puck.dhs.org/bush
(Yes but what do we need the Navy for? Ah, war.)
Feeling lucky? *<:) this centaur is probably responsable at this point
it makes you feel being lucky (haha! What an original way of expressing
it!) it is your lucky centaur! Check it's position, _now_!

The feel of a turn of the tide and reassurement comes after a crisis and
deep doubts that get to the core of one's being
rotten doubts give birth to new confidence!

Spiritual influence:
There is a _definite_ spiritual decision
behind the event, and it comes from strong
and established spiritual areas.
The centaur seems transparent but good.

1995SN55

1998BU48
influences Internet activities. Makes for fast global progress.
IN VINO VERITAS Dionysian (in) activiti self-includes all
communication. Drunk with the elixir of interplanetar communication.
Divinatory influence. A lenghty report in the archives. 1977.
(I never added any observations here. Perhaps some suggestion?).

1999OX3
Studied paired with Neptune for the time of period of their
conjunction. (Read: I don't know what OX3 is. dot.).

1999UG5
UG5 triggering Sun (in direction, return, ?transit) triggers
an exeptionally refreshing, replenishing, renewing, reolding
resituation fully involving one's person, Self, eternity.
It might even be the King of Love, not so obvious, of course.

1999XX143
When XX143 is on the 5th cusp: she's the one!
A note: When Perdurabo (Aleister H.Crowley) joined the Order of
the Golden Dawn, on November 18th, 1898, this centaur was trine
2001KX76. We take this as an important omen. (07/16/2001).
1999XX143 (continued)
(This position cooperates with Varuna I.C., Nessus M.C.).
/* Artificial cities, lagoons */ (footnote) good dangerous and
old flavor, perfect; perfect still, not yet decadent?
Along with Varuna-Neptune-Pholus, this centaur seems responsable
for the water industry. Artificial lakes, water pumps, the care
over little artificial watery paradises might be the domain of
this centaur. (6/6/2001 annotation).
A special refosco wine, since Pylenor is the wine, XX is flavor.
Water is one of wine's ingredients.
This centaur appears prominent here and there like an extra spice
or catalyzator, intriguing and clowning with astrological analysis.
This mocking bird says, I am here, and I'll be back, but you don't
know what part in the play is mine. (07/14/2001)

2000CO104
Currently conjuncts Regulus as in the past years.
It is an omen of a king.

2000EC98
unstudied, unknown effect (Might be nobody studies it.)

2000GM137
prompts to fortunate (instanter) moving house.
(That was observed at the ascendant. I am not aware of any
study of this object.)

2000FZ53
orbit studied (available in simscan format).
Centaur astrologers loved it. Wild one.

1996RX33
some probing

2000QB243,2000QC243
unstudied

2000SN331 (C) 2001 Klaudio Zic t8@puck.dhs.org
has been reported to be in connection with energies closely
resembling those obtained when thinking in association with
Santa Claus. The reward centaur has come. It may have to do
with the appropriate timing for an appropriate karmic reward.
The sower reaps!

It is definitively a wish-come-true centaur!
Innocent White Xmas, presents, betrothals come under the
regency of this peculiar object. Even when the present is
sort of modest, it is accepted with joy and gives great
result.

The place in the house is the hearth, the stove, the kitchen
and all the way down the chimney. It seems associations with
the chimney are the strong one here.

This centaur is moreover associated with true love, care,
beauty, cosmetics, visage, modest maquilage, silk, white
things, snow, familiar situations, good associations,
orientation, fealty, a good marriage arrangement, and therefore
the family.

The centaurs energies are similar to what we used to call
darkplanet Vestalis.

1996AR20, 1996AS20
scheduled for study

2001BL41
studied, ephe available, seems akin to BU48

(End of centaurs.)

TNO Transneptune Objects (SDO, Cubewano, Plutino)

SDO
the scattered disk objects:

1996TL66 (#15874)
provoking rain when on the 9th cusp (rain on my window) with
Mars I.C. Sat Jun 16 10:44:53 GMT 2001 45N20 14E27 (qualche
minuto prima, comunque).

1999TD10
has been accused of being responsable for the birth of the mafia
March 30th 1282, due to a precise square with Varuna at the time.
(A Note:) Squares to Varuna look omnious. Dipendra has a Pholus
Varuna case. http://puck.dhs.org/usenet.html

1999CF119
unknown

1999CY118, 1999CZ118,
a brief as follows:

(C) 2001 Klaudio Zic t8@puck.dhs.org http://puck.dhs.org
1999CY118 and 1999CZ118 SDO Scattered Disk Objects (according to latest
MPC Harvard update) have been found on the 9th Regiomontanus cusp in
delicate dreaming situations. Thus I appoint them patrons of lucid
dreaming (newspost:alt.dreams.lucid,alt.inner.circle,alt.dreams.castaneda)

1996GQ21
Along with Hylonome, GQ21 is the door to nagual, or our hidden self.

1999RZ215, 1999RD215
unknown

1999DE9
This centaur is a standard part of my reseach, however, it gave me
no material for a delineation as yet.

2000EE173, 2000PF30,
unknown

2000CR105
It's peculiar orbit has been studied on pucklist
http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck (search for cr105)

2000OO67
(C) 2001 Klaudio Zic t8@puck.dhs.org http://puck.dhs.org
is being researched in conjencure with dreams. Myself I have a natal
close conjunction with Sun.

Cubewano objects

KBO 2001KX76 INDEFICIENTER

2001KX76 is a world classified as KBO Kuiper Belt Object.

2001KX76 First Impressions - (C) Klaudio Zic - All Rights Reserved -
http://puck.dhs.org/2001KX76 t8@puck.dhs.org

2001KX76 is about alchemy, inner alchemy, transformation, trinity,
bringing about alchemical protection, turning base metals to gold.

This world brings about memories of films portraying the general
well being of the future man, the eternal cosmonaut.

In love affairs it is the concubine, the one that is always there
and might be the world of unmarried communities, perhaps suggesting
a new type of family as the race and humanity heads toward space.

In bad aspect it is prone to extreme act of revengeful jealousy
from friends (actually sloppily chosen friends). A disrupted
trust won't (easily) heal.

On the mundane level, 2001KX76 brings good fast cars, formula 1
vechicles, lucky travel, gold, riches, innocence, good material things.
The traveling symbolized by this world is most certanly future
space travel of a special (!fast) kind.

All this bounty does not touch the essential genuine character of the
lucky subject. Material hapiness won't spoil the enjoyer.

I have mentioned formula one in connection with 2001KX76.
It is peculiar that Slavica Ecclestone, the wife of Bernie
Ecclestone, the king of formula 1 has been born in Fiume (Rijeka)?
Hometown notes: Fiume (Sankt Veit am Flaum) founded July 29th 1530
04:35 UT 45N20 14E27 2001KX76 26sco08 (Astrorb, J.A.Revilla) I.C.
Therefore 2001KX76 is exactly I.C. when the city was founded.
Here some other notes:
Varuna Node Spica Virginis symbolizes the patron of the city,
San Vitous or San Vitto (therefore it's name Sankt Veit am Flaum)
holding the scales; and the merchantile fleet. Used to be
a beautiful city (Venus ascending), women were throwing orchids
at the governor. The coast (Virgo) is still ecologically healthy
(El Quarnaro). Saturno M.C. la prima citta fascista di Gabriele
Danunzio. Mercury square Saturn is (or rather, was) the SIRIVS
`black' lodge. This aspect is also Crowley's natal aspect.
2001KX76 means an inexhaustable alchemical and majikal source.
It means not giving up in hard times, since resourceful and
perseverant. It's symbol is a vase that overflows AD AETERNVM,
a CORNVCOPIA variant, the horn of abundance of the popular mind.
INDEFICIENTER meaning `inexhaustable' is the motto of the city
and it's eagle with twin heads, both facing the east, is symbolized
by Scorpio (The sign scorpio has three sublimations, the scorpion,
the snake-lion and the white eagle, alchemically speaking).
A note on 2001KX76: this year the KBO transits my natal sun
at 06sag22.

Some notes on 2001KX76: (July 16th 2001)

Neptune conjunct 2001KX76 gives a moody, reserved and closed attitude.
This gloomy constellation is prone to think about death, dangerous
waters, indeed. The lymph is spoiled and venom is in one's mind.
The person is easily tricked, whether in political or real estate
matters. This petty tyrant feras to inspect his own mind, but is
never tired of ruining the lives of whomever stays near to him,
which is a small number, since he is best left alone to his gloomy,
petty, misantropic, uninteresting vigil to await for his selfish
last day. This type (when the conjunction is exact) will deny God,
will distrust his neighbor, live only for himself, and suffer hate
towards all of the world. In some pervert way, he will overidealize
one parent (mother) and the only time he'll show something like an
emotion (except when coins tingle) is when his father dies. Loss
of contact with the sea, fish, wine, joy, company and disillusion
seems to be the bouquet of this combination. As concerns religion,
one is lost and left in the worst boring devils' hands. If it does
not sond like a compliment to the poor devils, they are almost saints
to have the interest, mission and pacience to deal with such an
uninteresting fellow. He might not even notice he's in hell.
And when he'll notice, he'll pretend he hybernates, afraid that
he would have to pay the treatment on exit.

We have annotated that 2001KX76 is about alchemy and inner change.
In bad aspect it might inform us of the unability to change in
the areas the aspect rules, or the planet in aspect indicates,
such as in the above case where one can't change his abrupt
decision to discreate God and deny any nonmaterialistic event.
Communists or communistoids might enjoy this aspect, indeed.

In bad aspect it makes life dull, empty and uninteresting.
But you are still the good'ol neighbor nobody talks to.
When it's bad (looks kind of fragile, easily reversable and `spoiled')
it is gloomily bad for a lifetime (this is a slow planet). Don't
have it in the wrong place.

A further note on 2001KX76:
A note: When Perdurabo (Aleister H.Crowley) joined the Order of
the Golden Dawn, on November 18th, 1898, 1999XX147 was trine
2001KX76. We take this as an important omen. (07/16/2001).
1999XX143 (continued)
Another note on 2001KX76:
The year Samuel Liddell Mathers (1854-1918) was born, this freemason
could have enjoyed the Asbolus (magus) 2001KX76 conjunction.

2000WR106 Varuna (#20000) http://puck.dhs.org/varuna
This object is the center of my studies (we even share our birthdays)
and has received copious delineation.

Varuna invisibly influences the ecology of fluids on our planet.
It rules the West, and thus the descendant (alterego) Libra and
the 7th house. Varuna protects Mauritius, Seychelles and Madagascar.

Varuna can be connected with healthy milk and genetically manipulated
milk, and thus with the future of our race on this planet and other
planets in