Freedom in urine and masturbate hobbies
Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 11-02-08 07:33

Freedom in urine and masturbate hobbies

If my tenants use perfume and I hate perfume, I can legally threaten that
contract will be canceled and she has to move.

It is unavoidable that we meet at the garden path a few times a day, and the
health of my lungs is a high priority.

An allergy , that cannot be proven. is enough excuse to bring up the matter
after original contract has been agreed upon. I am by the therapeutic
establishment ordered to use certain remedies on basis on subjective
reporting, and they are delivered free of charge to me by the Municipal
Commune Authorities, without proof that I am objectively sick.

In case of irritation by the synthetic chemicals of modern perfume, nobody
would demand laboratory tests, (which are , anyway, not a strong, objective
proof.

Imagine that the tenant saw me urinating in my garden, a place that she
passes 2 seconds every day.

To ask me to change this habit would be contrary to human rights, just as if
she demanded that I prayed towards Mekka many times every day.

The nuisance of inhaling natural smells from your fellow man is exempt from
legislation. I I Smoked tobacco og hash I could meet the police. If I was a
nuisance with loud musik for hours in sted of with smell for seconds, that I
could meet the police.

Complaints against smell of urine are camparable to complaints against
jewish haircut or body smells, that caused holocaust.

In 1885 Nietzsche - who loved Jews - report at it was a general German truth
that Polish Jews had a bad smell - at that time Bismarck and the Austrian
bureaucracy created the 1942-45 holocaust, just as the Danish importers af
Moslems are presently creating the civil war and holocausting against Danes
of the future.

Bismack har a powerfull Jewish adviser , Bleichröther, that made him - and
the Vienna establishment - tolerant against the hundreds of thousands of
orthodox ,longhaired , pogrom Jews that were expelled from East Europa in
large and rapidly multiplying numbers. All the neighbour countries of the
German speaking countries towards West had receive smaller numbers of Jews
but at a slower speed, during the previous centuries. The slow speed made it
possible to integrate.

The fact that the-otherwise-clever Bismarck blundered and played humanist in
an evil way on behalf of future Germans and caused future worldwar and
holocaust , is today an elementary truths , which are understood by
sensible debator,s who have read Nietzsches analysis (Beyond Good and Evil)
and who admit, that it cannot be contradicted.