Urine in bottles. Individualisisk science
Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 08-02-08 20:52

Good individualism: Urine in bottles

We have a sick society , whose religions are more destructive than
Christianity ever were.

E.g. we are forced to believe in global warming because of man made CO2, and
therefore we waste resources sorting our garbage in different groups.Most of
Nørrebro is dictatorial in this way - my house is not covered by the
detailed recirculation rules.

In Japan such re-circulation is arranged at the free market and therefore is
beneficial and profitable.

In Denmark it is destructive parasites among governmental friends that force
the majority to waste recources.

Since we cannot avoid this harmfull dictatorship, we might as well develop
rational alternatives that might take over, than the present crazes are
overcome, hopefully soon

This is a project in recirculation that might be copied everywhere, using
the different adaptions

Most Westerners living of supermarket food get several liquids in containers
that are easily closed tightly later on, when filled up with excrement..

Last summer I cleaned a basement room in my house and found that the
Sweedich computer expert that had moved out of it, had left all his urine in
2 liter orange juice containers - it caused no smell.

since the square cardboard containers had an inner metal lining and are
easily closed with a cloth peg

In Politiken previous summer they mentioned an old man who had left after
his death in his apartment hundreds og kilograms of shit sealed with no
smell the same way, using milk containers.

Other solitary existences are innovative like me, perhaps out of healthy
laziness.

I drink a lot of wine and I put a funnel in empty bottles and piss in cups
and pour the urine through the funnel..

In the future most wine bottles will have a screw cap, and in such case it
is easy to store the urine until a transport is available for alle of it
to agriculture needing fertilization.

I drop it in the mixed container and the combustion of garbage in Copenhagen
Commune is so ineffective that this makes little extra harm, and it is
legal.

I the future some rational recirculation of urine collected this way may
become profitable.

Japan has for centuries recirculated all piss and shit - it is not
difficult. Several strategies may be used and mine may supplement others.

Using the urine as fertilizer in your own garden is a science in itself. If
other people are using the garden, as in my case, you have to use it only
where shadow, when hot summer.

During cold winter any place may be OK.

During very wet summer it may be necessary to dig a hole or pour the urine
on the soil never during the hot hours.

When every second of your life is an experiment, from which you harvest new
scientific knowledte, you have an intense and interesting life.!

As laboratory chemistry educated I am now without testtubes and
destillers - this is better laboratory experiments and same chemistry theory
is involved.

The bottles has to be gotten rid of why not with other garbage inside?