Please Help
Fra : abc

Dato : 17-01-01 04:33

i need a calender c program, who can tell me where can find , thank for help

Fra : Igor V. Rafienko

Dato : 17-01-01 04:44

* abc@sksj.com

> i need a calender c program, who can tell me where can find , thank
> for help

Is there a time of the year when idiots get drawn to news for a _cure_
for their stupidity rather than a demonstration thereof?

Post your code dammit, _then_ you get help. It does not work the other
way around.

ivr
--
Much of this software was user-friendly, meaning that it was intended
for users who did not know anything about computers, and furthermore

Fra : klaus hebsgaard

Dato : 17-01-01 09:01

Skulle vi ikke prøve at være lidt søde ved hinanden. Det er jo ikke alle der
er lige så vandte til at bruge news som dig.

Fra : Rasmus Christian Kaa~

Dato : 17-01-01 13:14

"klaus hebsgaard" <kh@ingenioer.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Skulle vi ikke prøve at være lidt søde ved hinanden. Det er jo ikke alle
der
> er lige så vandte til at bruge news som dig.

b.la. burde du skrive din kommentar under det du svarer på.