Your Role on Earth: A Very Simple Observat~
Fra : Koos Nolst Trenite

Dato : 03-07-07 05:57

Your Role on Earth: A Very Simple Observation

{HRI 20070629-II-V2.1-Q1}

'

You have to understand, that it is - that the fight, that is taking
place, is VERY SIMPLE:

Will Criminal Minds - like Putin and Chavez and Hu Jintao and
Ahmadinejad and so on, as a political example - be in charge
of life on Earth

- severe Criminal Minds make up some one percent of
Earth's living population -

- a main objective they have, as I described in great
detail other Human Rights Issues (HRI's), is to
REPRESENT THEMSELVES AND EACH OTHER AS "NORMAL," or
as "VERY GOOD PERSONS,"

"fighting for justice and for human rights and
for national integrity and for the well-being
and prosperity of all people,"

and to represent very good and caring people as
"evil," as "enemies," as "thieves," as "devils,"
and so on, and to get people to fight decent
people and to worship and to promote criminals -

OR will DECENT AND CARING leaders be in charge of people on
Earth? *(1)(2)

Some ninety percent of people on Earth are basically
decent, if allowed to and educated to be themselves.

'

'

'

That is the fight that IS going on,

mainly on a spiritual level of course, *(a)

because LIFE IS ENTIRELY SPIRITUAL - which is why Criminal
Minds are preventing you from looking at that, or they
destroy spiritual life BY teaching (New Age, Buddhism,
Hinduism) intentionally FALSE viewpoints on it, *(a)

which is why I am teaching you the opposite and

for the first time the understanding by which you can actually win
this fight,

and the only reason I am doing this, is my love for you,

SO THAT not severe Criminals are heads of state, or dominating
"science," [or the arts,] but so

that DECENT, CARING and RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE and remain
in charge OF LIFE, ON EARTH. (*)

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless
as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29
________
Textnote:

(a) So that you will NOT face and not enter into the fight against
Criminals and their evil,

they - Criminal Minds - either teach you,

that "life is not spiritual but mechanical,"

or,

that "it is spiritual, but - that it means, that you must
withdraw from (seeing) life and 'create your own reality'"

- meaning, that "you must not face Criminal Minds,"

AND that "Criminal Minds do not exist, and they only SEEM so,
'because you do not love them enough'"

- meaning, that "you must not face Criminal Minds,"

AND that "you cause all bad conditions yourself"

- meaning, that "you must not face Criminal Minds,"

meaning "YOU can not do anything to remove Putin or to
remove Hu Jintao," and "YOU can not fight them from a
distance, with your Spiritual Energy," and "YOU can not
sense anything about them, with your perception Energy,"

or "YOU SHOULD NOT - even if you remember, that you
actually could."

Do you see, how much they got you cornered and
incapacitated by their teaching you all those lies?
'

___________
Quoted from:

(*) 'Serving lobster 'Polonium' to Putin? How to handle severely
Criminal Heads of State'
{HRI 20070629-II-V2.1}
(29 June 2007 - Version 2.1 on 2 July 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/a3f7835163190c1c
'

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'The First International Law'
{HRI 20021124-V2.0}
(24 November 2002 - Version 2.0 on 23 Sept 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/e6fd1197b1678b70

(2) 'Explaining the First International Law (FIL)'
{HRI-20070531-V1.3}
(31 May 2007 - Version 1.3 on 1 June 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/0de212a593c77d24

(more to be added)

__________
(as applicable)

____________
Verification:

      http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2007 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Fra : Het ding

Dato : 03-07-07 09:17

Je bent er nog een paar vergeten....Bussh , Bakellende en
B(liar)...bijv...?

Fra : Leonardo Been

Dato : 03-07-07 09:50

These posts are not written nor posted to satisfy severe sociopaths
- clearly and obviously.

Such individuals are to filter out any posts so not suited for them.

'

Very much the opposite:

Koos Nolst Trenite, or "Cause Trinity" as they call him in English
language areas, is arguably the most intelligent, beautiful,
caring and loving, and most truthful philosopher known.