Suzette
Fra : Trond Halvorsen

Dato : 14-06-07 23:22

Til Suzette:

Date: Jun 14, 2007 2:35 AM

So, I'm a Goyim, huh?

Well, fuck you too. I fired Wolfowitz. Now, go find yourself a gas
chamber. You're headed for the massgraves.

The Scum Of The Earth
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2036506406

Fra Suzette:

Trondh,

What are you talking about? I'd appreciate if you wouldn't use such
bad language.

BTW, in case you didn't know, I have dropped my support for Daryl
Bradford Smith and Eric Hufschmid. I read the email that Eric sent you
(that you posted at YouTube) in which Eric states that the problem
with the world is that there are not enough Jews and that the US has
less crime, fighting and drug abuse because of the Jews. I emailed him
about this and he never denied sending the email to you. His response
to me regarding this was not satifactory. This among others things
caused me to drop my support of them. The same thing with other
friends of mine who were their former supporters.

Have you seen this?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=999499566553617797&q=daryl+bradford+smith+on+trial&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2
Have you seen this webpage?
http://www.planetquo.com/

Eric and Daryl have told lies about me and twisted things around.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_5Jun2007.html

What really made Daryl and Eric mad at me, was that I was just
applying their advice to "investigate all truthseeker, no exceptions."
They obviously meant everyone except themselves (and Bollyn perhaps).

Til Suzette:

You people are so full of shit. That was the worst shit I've ever
seen.

You people are so extremely stupid believing in ghosts.

God = bla bla bla = Empty word

First you gotta show something, then you can give it a name. To invent
a name, and look for something to fit into it, is plain stupid

--
Trond Halvorsen

Fra : Usenet Rulez

Dato : 15-06-07 15:03

Trond Halvorsen <trond-h@chello.no> skrev
news:8mf373hi4o84ps0r4li8cfosogkhud5aga@4ax.com i swnet.politik den fr 15
jun 2007 12:22:10a

Fra : Trond Halvorsen

Dato : 15-06-07 15:40

> Have you seen this webpage?http://www.planetquo.com/
>
> Eric and Daryl have told lies about me and twisted things around.

Daryl:
Suzette bite me! Eat shit and die!! Or fuck off !! Jesus shoud have
been a victim of abortion!!! Are you getting my message??

Suzette:
Daryl,

You can swear at me, that;'s all right. But it is not all right that
you are blaspheming Our Lord. The Talmudic Jews would be very proud of
you! Madthumbs was right about one thing. You are anti-Christian.

I think it's clear where you stand. This has been noted. When you and
Eric say investigate all truthtellers, you are not applying this some
standard to yourselves.

Daryl:
Go fuck yourself and all that think like you! Do not write me any more
you asshole!!!!!!
-----------------------------

Dette er bare helt ekstremt latterlig... For en gjeng med idioter...

--
Trond Halvorsen

Fra : Usenet Rulez

Dato : 15-06-07 16:06

Trond Halvorsen <trondhalvorsen@hotmail.com> skrev
news:1181918385.236337.194910@u2g2000hsc.googlegroups.com i swnet.politik
den fr 15 jun 2007 04:39:45p

>> Have you seen this webpage?http://www.planetquo.com/
>>
>> Eric and Daryl have told lies about me and twisted things around.
>
> Daryl:
> Suzette bite me! Eat shit and die!! Or fuck off !! Jesus shoud have
> been a victim of abortion!!! Are you getting my message??
>

> Suzette:
> Daryl,
>
> You can swear at me, that;'s all right. But it is not all right that
> you are blaspheming Our Lord. The Talmudic Jews would be very proud of
> you! Madthumbs was right about one thing. You are anti-Christian.
>
> I think it's clear where you stand. This has been noted. When you and
> Eric say investigate all truthtellers, you are not applying this some
> standard to yourselves.
>

> Daryl:
> Go fuck yourself and all that think like you! Do not write me any more
> you asshole!!!!!!
>
> Dette er bare helt ekstremt latterlig... For en gjeng med idioter...
>
> --
> Trond Halvorsen

Hey assholes, keep swnet.* out of ur erotic thrills about faeces.