Fundet på uk.politics.misc...
Fra : Michael Laudahn eOpp~

Dato : 06-06-07 15:49

Mohammed likely to top boys' names list by year-end

AFP - Wednesday, June 6 11:34 am
LONDON (AFP) - Mohammed will likely become the most popular name for
baby boys in Britain by the end of the year, The Times reported on
Wednesday, citing government data.

Though official records from the Office for National Statistics list
the spelling Mohammed 23rd in its yearly analysis of the top 3,000
names given to children, when all the different spellings of the name
are taken into account, it ranks second, only behind Jack, according to
The Times.

There are various different spellings of the name because when it is
transliterated into English from Arabic, families spell it as closely
to their own pronunciations as possible.

In total, 5,991 baby boys were given some version of the name Mohammed,
with 6,928 baby boys named Jack.

Thomas was third with 5,921 names, with Joshua and Oliver rounding out
the top five.

According to The Times, if the growth of the name Mohammed continues --
it rose by 12 percent last year -- the name will take the top spot by
the end of this year.

------------------------------

Men *nu* måtte det efterhånden ringe hos vores 'gode mennesker'...

--
No third-world immigration to the western world! Many danes think the
same, see e g

http://www.dendanskeforening.dk/index.asp?id=27 .

Don't surrender, keep on fighting !!!

Fra : Ördög

Dato : 07-06-07 05:48

Michael el Mohammed Helicopter Laudahn eOpportunist troll allowed
himself to troll in even more NGs than usual <ch805...@yahoo.com.mx>
wrote:

> > Mohammed likely to top boys' names list by year-end
> Thanks for the post. I've permitted myself to add a few NGs before
> forwarding it, for others to take notice of it.

You might permit just too many things for yourself Helicopter Michi.
Trolling and spreading hate propaganda into ever more Usenet groups is
just a predictable extension of your crazy behavior.

And you hope you can easily get away with it. Not necessarily so!
wrote:

> > Mohammed likely to top boys' names list by year-end
> Thanks for the post. I've permitted myself to add a few NGs before
> forwarding it, for others to take notice of it.

You might permit just too many things for yourself Helicopter Michi.
Trolling and spreading hate propaganda into ever more Usenet groups is
just a predictable extension of your crazy behavior.

And you hope you can easily get away with it. Not necessarily so!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For those who do not know already this arrogant neo-Nazi troll, an
infamous Usenet pest, let me summarize who he is:

Mr Laudahn is a German exile fleeing from the long arm of the law
after embezzling other peoples' money/property in connection with the
collapse of East Germany and the following chaos.
He has ended up after spending lengthy time in hiding in different
countries around the world, in Switzerland were he must have found
some support among neo-Nazi groups. Ever since he has been making
himself a nuisance on Usenet and the World Wide Web by posting and
spreading xenophobic, anti-democracy, Antisemitic, anti-black, anti-
Gypsy, anti-latino, anti-government and anti-immigration hate
messages. He attacks, threatens, abuses other posters but he never
ever puts up an actual arguable defense for his own assertions.

He is a well documented public nuisance on the Net. He has had his
ongoing conflicts with a number of ISPs, with Wikipedia members, and
several Newsgroups.
He has been several times banned from posting and using services but
it seems to no avail. He has learned nothing and his arrogance grew
more and more.

His behavior and the content of his posts are not only offensive but
often indicate that he is not quite sane.
He fears the authorities and law enforcement agencies almost to the
degree of total paranoia. His nickname "Helicopter Michael" (in German
"Hubschrauber Michi") is the result of several completely paranoid
articles posted by him on a regular basis in which he explains (or
tries to) that MI5 and Mossad agents follow him around and somehow
helicopters are also involved in these events. He also believes that
un-powered mobile phones (ie no batteries attached) are also used for
similar purposes.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So Michi, as his Google stats clearly show has been madly trolling
Usenet:

Currently Michi trolls in 80 newsgroups producing 8795 messages.

Although he insists that his activities are indispensable to several
NGs that assertion could not be farther from the truth. He
consistently scores "1 star" on the Google Groups ratings system
awarded by a large number of Usenet members.

So what can be done about Michi?

The easiest method of keeping him from destroying more Newsgroups is
complaining to his newsgroups provider Giganews. He has already broken
their acceptable usage guidelines and if enough complaints are sent in
about Michi he will be forced to use Google Groups again. The
advantage of that for the user community is the limits built into
Google Groups concerning the allowed number of simultaneous posts and
cross posts.

Ördög (The friendly Hungarian Devil in service of aus.politics and
Usenet)
Either the neocons go or civilisation does!