Jødedommen: Læren om knusing
Fra : Trond Halvorsen

Dato : 02-05-07 21:32

The thing that makes Judaism dangerous to everybody, to every race, to
every nation to every Idea is that we smash things that are not true.
We don't believe is the boundaries of a nation state. We don't believe
in the ideas these individual Gods that protect individual groups of
people. These are all artificial constructions. Judaism really teaches
us how to see that. In a sense our detractors have us right, in that
we are a corrosive force. We are breaking down the false Gods of all
nations and all people because they are not real and that's very
upsetting to people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytUcgGf72S4

Denne skrullingen virker helt ødelagt, stakkar. Silverstein har lært
ham at alt annet er galt og at det skal knuses.

De som skal knuses blir selvsagt litt oppbrakte over dette.

--
Trond Halvorsen

Fra : Terje Henriksen

Dato : 03-05-07 04:19

"Trond Halvorsen" <trond-h@chello.no> skrev i melding
> The thing that makes Judaism dangerous to everybody, to every race, to
> every nation to every Idea is that we smash things that are not true.
> We don't believe is the boundaries of a nation state. We don't believe
> in the ideas these individual Gods that protect individual groups of
> people. These are all artificial constructions. Judaism really teaches
> us how to see that. In a sense our detractors have us right, in that
> we are a corrosive force. We are breaking down the false Gods of all
> nations and all people because they are not real and that's very
> upsetting to people.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytUcgGf72S4
>
> Denne skrullingen virker helt ødelagt, stakkar. Silverstein har lært
> ham at alt annet er galt og at det skal knuses.
>
> De som skal knuses blir selvsagt litt oppbrakte over dette.

Som psykologer og psykiatere m/fjertefølje.

Sannhetens ånd og kraft overvinner alle løgner.

--
Terje Henriksen
Kirkenes

Fra : Chrisjoy

Dato : 07-05-07 05:08

On May 2, 10:32 pm, Trond Halvorsen <tron...@chello.no> wrote:
> The thing that makes Judaism dangerous to everybody, to every race, to
> every nation to every Idea is that we smash things that are not true.
> We don't believe, the boundaries of a nation state. We don't believe
> in the ideas these individual Gods that protect individual groups of
> people. These are all artificial constructions. Judaism really teaches
> us how to see that. In a sense our detractors have us right, in that
> we are a corrosive force. We are breaking down the false Gods of all
> nations and all people because they are not real and that's very
> upsetting to people.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytUcgGf72S4
>
> Denne skrullingen virker helt ødelagt, stakkar. Silverstein har lært
> ham at alt annet er galt og at det skal knuses.
>
> De som skal knuses blir selvsagt litt oppbrakte over dette.

Men noe holdbart argument som svekker denne jødens resonnement
hadde du ikke.

Du er i åndelig forstand som et apelignende vesen, Trond.
Du blir tilfredstillet av hatgyteri alene.