DENMARK, FINLAND AND SWISS ARE ALL MEDIOCR~
Fra : notnews

Dato : 09-04-07 16:55

I LOVE YOU LTK!!! You really debate well, even though only a snippet. Anyone
can post the video on youtube?

LKY looks like having a heart attack when rebutting LTK..ha ha

How come need Papa Lee to rebut? Where is PM Lee and the P65 Hip Hop MPs??
Why all tiam tiam?

MM Lee, opposition MP Low Thia Khiang debate increase in salaries
By Asha Popatlal, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 09 April 2007 2118 hrs

SINGAPORE : Opposition MP Low Thia Khiang questioned the need for such high
salaries for ministers and top civil servants to prevent corruption.

He said Singapore ranked below Finland, Denmark and Switzerland, in a UN
report on how corrupt a country is, but these countries pay their top civil
servants less than Singapore.

This had Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew on his feet and challenging his
statements.

"Does he realise that Singapore's GDP is only one-third of its external
trade? Our external trade is 3 1/2 times that of our GDP, higher than Hong
Kong. And if this economy ever falters, that's the end of Singapore and its
First World status. Denmark, Switzerland and Finland are part of Europe. You
can fail and you're still caught in the European situation. If you fail
here, you go back to a Southeast Asian situation. Just look around you,"
said MM Lee.

"So is the Minister Mentor saying that without paying such a high salary, we
are bound to fail? And even if we pay top earners' salary, can the present
government bring Singapore up to superpower (status), as what he has
mentioned for those in Denmark?" challenged Mr Low, MP for Hougang.

"I am putting a simple question and asking for his clarification. He has
compared Singapore as if it were Denmark, Finland or Switzerland. Their
systems and governments never produced the kind of transformation that we
have, and their system and government have a broader base and can afford a
mediocre government," said the Minister Mentor. - CNA /ls

LKY ASSUME THAT DENMARK, FINLAND AND SWISS GAHMEN ARE ALL MEDIOCRE GAHMEN??
WOW LETS SEE IF ANY OF THESE COUNTRIES REBUT BACK!!

Fra : LKYs Mother

Dato : 09-04-07 17:03

PROCLAMATION OF SINGAPORE

WHEREAS it is the inalienable right of a people to be free and independent;
Now I LEE KUAN YEW Prime Minister of Singapore, DO HEREBY PROCLAIM AND DECLARE on
behalf of the people and the Government of Singapore that as from today the
ninth day of August in the year one thousand nine hundred and sixty-five

Singapore shall be forever a sovereign democratic and independent nation,
founded upon the principles of liberty and justice and ever seeking the
welfare and happiness of her people in a more just and equal society.

(Signed) LEE KUAN YEW Prime Minister of Singapore
Dated the 9th day of August, 1965.

Fra : Singaporeanspeaks@ya~

Dato : 09-04-07 17:46

On Apr 9, 11:55 pm, "notnews" <n...@news.org> wrote:
> I LOVE YOU LTK!!! You really debate well, even though only a snippet. Anyone
> can post the video on youtube?
>
> LKY looks like having a heart attack when rebutting LTK..ha ha
>
> How come need Papa Lee to rebut? Where is PM Lee and the P65 Hip Hop MPs??
> Why all tiam tiam?
>
> MM Lee, opposition MP Low Thia Khiang debate increase in salaries
> By Asha Popatlal, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 09 April 2007 2118 hrs
>
> SINGAPORE : Opposition MP Low Thia Khiang questioned the need for such high
> salaries for ministers and top civil servants to prevent corruption.
>
> He said Singapore ranked below Finland, Denmark and Switzerland, in a UN
> report on how corrupt a country is, but these countries pay their top civil
> servants less than Singapore.
>
> This had Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew on his feet and challenging his
> statements.
>
> "Does he realise that Singapore's GDP is only one-third of its external
> trade? Our external trade is 3 1/2 times that of our GDP, higher than Hong
> Kong. And if this economy ever falters, that's the end of Singapore and its
> First World status. Denmark, Switzerland and Finland are part of Europe. You
> can fail and you're still caught in the European situation. If you fail
> here, you go back to a Southeast Asian situation. Just look around you,"
> said MM Lee.
>
> "So is the Minister Mentor saying that without paying such a high salary, we
> are bound to fail? And even if we pay top earners' salary, can the present
> government bring Singapore up to superpower (status), as what he has
> mentioned for those in Denmark?" challenged Mr Low, MP for Hougang.
>
> "I am putting a simple question and asking for his clarification. He has
> compared Singapore as if it were Denmark, Finland or Switzerland. Their
> systems and governments never produced the kind of transformation that we
> have, and their system and government have a broader base and can afford a
> mediocre government," said the Minister Mentor. - CNA /ls
>
> LKY ASSUME THAT DENMARK, FINLAND AND SWISS GAHMEN ARE ALL MEDIOCRE GAHMEN??
> WOW LETS SEE IF ANY OF THESE COUNTRIES REBUT BACK!!

Dear all,
Why do people greed for more wealth? They do because they do not know
that truth of God of His 10th commandment:"Thou shall not covet" -
Exodus 20:17 reading fully as follows:
Exo 20:17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not
covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant,
nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that [is] thy neighbour's.

The people that are easily inveigled into greed for more wealth are
those that are unjust. The UNJUST have no qualm about how they obtain
their wealth given the fact that avarice is an attribute of the
unjust. Thus, Satan can easily manipulate them to become avaricious in
all their works speaking daily to them how to work unjustly for more
wealth.

In this world, God speak to all to do justly and Satan unjustly; but
unfortunately, many do not believe in God being sceptical and
consequently unable to learn from Jesus to do justly in the sight of
God.

Nevertheless, today, I bring to the unbelievers good news that God is
real; and if you want proofs that God exist, go and watch SVC program
"A Haunting" every wednesday and saturday 10pm on channel 12 and you
will see that devils=demons=evil spirits=fallen angels were cast out
of the houses they inhabited by owners using the Power in the Name of
JESUS, and in the Name of God-the Father, God-the Son, Jesus and God-
the Holy Ghost.

Jesus says there is power in His Name as mentioned in the book of the
book of Mark reading as follows:
Mark 16:17 " And these signs shall follow them that believe; IN MY
NAME shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;".

In Christ Jesus,
Amen.